nerd.gif

BRZ
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yea don't put the Scionburu in the same conversations as Evo/STI unless you are referring to the new STI version of the BRZ

Last edited:
Anybody got a fiat? Girl's car crapped out last night and now that she finally started her career, she wants to just get a new car.

Don't know anything about fiats, but there's a dealership walking distance from her place so we took a look today. Ugly little car imo, but she wants the smallest car possible and apparently really likes them. Gonna do some research on them tomorrow, but any insight would be appreciated.
Only thing i know about them is that they have absolutely terrible blind spots when driving. 

and Fiat doesn't really have a great reputation for reliability 

^

A5.

Tints are a cheat code IMO, put tints on almost any car and makes it 10x better. Those 5 spoke S line wheels (dont know what theyre officially called) and that A5 is set.

Fiats are cool, nicer than Smart cars. The 4 door looks nice too. If she wants a small car why not a Mini Cooper? Those are dope as ****.

I always said if I won the lotto, id buy me and my boys some Mini Cooper S', black em out and just play cat and mouse in em. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Fiats are completely garbage and I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't around in a year or two.

Personally, I'd WAY rather have a Smart car (or a Mini). Throw on some Brabus wheels and you're set.

:smokin

Son, you'll never catch me in one of those.

I'm too paranoid to ride in that. Wouldn't feel safe

Quickly read one review about fiat's last night. 0-60 in 9.7??? I almost feel like it's not safe to have a car that slow.

Last edited:
Son, you'll never catch me in one of those.

I'm too paranoid to ride in that. Wouldn't feel safe

they make no sense at all, even for $13K new it only gets 34 city/38 hwy, a few K more and you can get a Prius C1 with 50+ MPG & twice the space and more power :lol: :lol:

not to mention all the other used hybrids on the market for less than 13K...

same story with the fiat too :x

Last edited:

^

A5.

Tints are a cheat code IMO, put tints on almost any car and makes it 10x better. Those 5 spoke S line wheels (dont know what theyre officially called) and that A5 is set.
So truuuuu man, Ive only seen a couple cars that looked better without tint.

You talking about these wheels?

Anybody got a fiat? Girl's car crapped out last night and now that she finally started her career, she wants to just get a new car.

Don't know anything about fiats, but there's a dealership walking distance from her place so we took a look today. Ugly little car imo, but she wants the smallest car possible and apparently really likes them. Gonna do some research on them tomorrow, but any insight would be appreciated.
Got a buddy who's a service advisor for a dealership which includes Fiat, and he's got nothing positive to say about them. Says they're an absolute nightmare.

I could never get down with the A/S/RS5. Too big, underpowered, under-styled (at least from the B-pillar back). That said, I can't say I'm a big fan of the 4-series either.

Need some help guys

Ive been in the market for a new (weekend/project/ potential slow track) car.

With that said im having a pretty hard time narrowing down my choices.

It has to be Manual and i really dont want to pay more than say 25k ( im open to pay a little more for more car)

I dont "need" another car so i can wait and pay more if its worth it.

Right now my top choices are totally different cars so its making me realize i have no idea what i want.

My question to you guys is how do you go about narrowing down your choice?

My top pics for those that are interested are bmw 135i, 987 cayman, and a evo X.

Need some help guys

It has to be Manual and i really dont want to pay more than say 25k ( im open to pay a little more for more car)

Right now my top choices are totally different cars so its making me realize i have no idea what i want.

My top pics for those that are interested are bmw 135i, 987 cayman, and a evo X.
Easiest (and most fun) way to narrow it down is go look at a bunch of cars in your range and test drive them. We can all recommend our favorites and you'll get 20 different recommendations, but at the end of the day you're the one driving it, so YOU need to like it. Test drive enough different cars, and I guarantee one will stick out and you'll fall in love with it.

Last edited:
Need some help guys

Easiest (and most fun) way to narrow it down is go look at a bunch of cars in your range and test drive them. We can all recommend our favorites and you'll get 20 different recommendations, but at the end of the day you're the one driving it, so YOU need to like it. Test drive enough different cars, and I guarantee one will stick out and you'll fall in love with it.

I agree im just paper racing over here and as the time gets closer i change my mind everyday. Might just go test drive a evo and a cayman in a couple weeks and go from there.

I agree im just paper racing over here and as the time gets closer i change my mind everyday. Might just go test drive a evo and a cayman in a couple weeks and go from there.
Take your time, the excitement is in picking a new car. Once you actually buy one, the excitement fades :lol:

Idk if u wanna get a car like a porsche as a track car
I would imagine the costs for broken parts and maintenace would add up quickly

I could never get down with the A/S/RS5. Too big, underpowered, under-styled (at least from the B-pillar back). That said, I can't say I'm a big fan of the 4-series either.
I wouldn't really call the RS5 underpowered....

i always wanted to drive a smart car around they look fun as hell id prob tip that **** over tho :rofl:

Last edited:
former Steelers LB James Harrison (6'0", 275 lbs.) drives a smart car...

they are so freakin useful for city driving...i was sitting at a starbucks off P street NW in DC (in front of the whole foods) which is very congested area, and one parallel parked into a spot any normal sized car couldn't fit into...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom