\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

new pickup

image.jpg

The regulator in my window went out so I took it to ford because I have a warranty. IF the warranty decides not to cover it I'm looking at $350. Does ford allow you to have a payment plan on the repair. If the warranty comes through I'm only looking at $100.

The regulator in my window went out so I took it to ford because I have a warranty. IF the warranty decides not to cover it I'm looking at $350. Does ford allow you to have a payment plan on the repair. If the warranty comes through I'm only looking at $100.
What kind of car do you have? A regulator shouldn't cost you that much. Even with labor included.

What kind of car do you have? A regulator shouldn't cost you that much. Even with labor included.

Mcch ford estimated my car window and pretty much my regulator was out and my window shattered. They tryna charge me $900 for labor and parts to fix the window and regulator now.

Mcch ford estimated my car window and pretty much my regulator was out and my window shattered. They tryna charge me $900 for labor and parts to fix the window and regulator now.

maybe since ive never had an issue with my car yet, why would you pay anything under warranty? someone shed some light? my brother and friend also had issues with their car under warranty before but never had to pay. This was under ford as well.

Anybody got a fiat? Girl's car crapped out last night and now that she finally started her career, she wants to just get a new car.

Don't know anything about fiats, but there's a dealership walking distance from her place so we took a look today. Ugly little car imo, but she wants the smallest car possible and apparently really likes them. Gonna do some research on them tomorrow, but any insight would be appreciated.

You want a Mazda2..its the best city/micro on the market..

Recommend me a good engine degreaser that wont cause any damage or dry rubber or pipes in da engine bay :nerd: air spider 777 air spider 777

Meguiars APC, diluted to 10:1 works good to degrease real well and safely. Then you can hit it up with m40 for dressing if you like. Or bare bones by chemical guys.

A few pages back I posted something I used worked great on my work truck. Got it from
Autozone

That gunk stuff stinks to high heaven and will turn plastics white.

Ford wants to release my car for $91. No window, no regulator, nothing... I'm sure I can find a cheaper regulator for a mustang of course I checked americanmuscle.com and they have one for $124 and safelite will replace the glass for $274. I'm sure it's an autobody shop out there that will be able to install the parts for me and safelite will install the glass. Feedback?

Ford wants to release my car for $91. No window, no regulator, nothing... I'm sure I can find a cheaper regulator for a mustang of course I checked americanmuscle.com and they have one for $124 and safelite will replace the glass for $274. I'm sure it's an autobody shop out there that will be able to install the parts for me and safelite will install the glass. Feedback?

Release?

They have your car locked up and want you to post bail?

Smh dealerships are crazy

Release? Did u agree to pay for sumtin?
Nah g I didn't agree or sign anything. At first they called me and told me the whole regulator and window would be $910. Then they keep saying that they wont put anything back together this some bs. Oh now they want me to get a credit card with them so I can pay it off later aint this some ****.

car-parts.com

Release? Did u agree to pay for sumtin?

Nah g I didn't agree or sign anything. At first they called me and told me the whole regulator and window would be $910. Then they keep saying that they wont put anything back together this some bs. Oh now they want me to get a credit card with them so I can pay it off later aint this some ****.

call Ford and complain

i have no idea and so confused with your situation.

what car is it, what year? factory warranty?

Back
Top Bottom