\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Meh i'll take my Ohlins over any of that crackerjack box bs people are putting on their cars.

Last edited:
Meh i'll take my Ohlins over any of that crackerjack box bs people are putting on their cars.
Ohlins is 
pimp.gif

You can find a decent air set up for the same price as decent coilovers. Obviously air wont give you the same handling abilities that coilovers will, but when you're riding that low, I don't think these guys care about handling.
clearly 
laugh.gif

lol at the dude getting stuck.

Changed my oil for the first time today. Can't see the levels on the dipstick though for some reason although I did put in 4 qts.

I just got a new 2014 Accord EX-L. The smart entry thing is really convenient but not gonna lie, it makes me paranoid that it's not locked when I have valuables in the car.

I just got a new 2014 Accord EX-L. The smart entry thing is really convenient but not gonna lie, it makes me paranoid that it's not locked when I have valuables in the car.

Even after physically locking the car by pressing the button on the door handle or using the key fob?

It's just like any other car to me.

lol at the dude getting stuck.

Changed my oil for the first time today. Can't see the levels on the dipstick though for some reason although I did put in 4 qts.

You most likely didn't put in enough oil. The filter takes up some oil. Get some more oil.

Back
Top Bottom