\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

bruh da evo on lm20's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
lm20's are my fav ccws too

LM20 are the ones im most likely going to get, lol

And it's most likely going to be full polish, white face with polished lip, or teal face with polished lip, like this..... 
pimp.gif

I'll put a vote in for the LM5T's, not that it matters much :lol:

Last edited:

Yea im not too confident, lol. But obviously he was thinking about it because he's the one that found my rims and offered me the trade knowing that he would be rocking orange on red

we'll see.  I doubt the guy goes through with it.

Basically it would look like this (Minus the tire stretch and camber because mine will be same size as the Volks i have now)

1921231_610600822352703_645398754_o.jpg
Meh.

Dont like his look on Evo's. TE37's are literally the perfect rims for Evo's.

Man, white on white or white on teal would look sick.  I put a vote in for LM20 as well.  Tough choice!

I plan on going LM20 with white face and polished lip for my red NSX in the summer or fall thanks to your advice, so we could be brothers in CCW soon if you go with that pattern 
pimp.gif

LM20s is the top choice to me, but I can't rock with the teal lol, also white would be a ***** to keep clean.

I really want some but they don't offer many sets in 20in according to their website.

Anyone ever get custom exhaust for their car? Pros/Cons

I am going to a shop on Saturday to get some measurements done and a quote.

is it an auto or manual the gears might be worn
You may need to replace your transmission filter or the transmission itself need new oil

Replaced the filter and the fluid and it's less noticeable but it's still shifting down a bit funny

I've always wondered if brand like Akrapovic will void your warranty. I've heard of some car companies not being too happy about people doing mods like that.

Anyone else chime in on this?

Meh.

Dont like his look on Evo's. TE37's are literally the perfect rims for Evo's.
i love TE37s but i've had a couple sets of them and i even had a black set on my last evo, i want something new this time. Unless i find a Mag Blue set of TE37s, if i do ill buy them

I've always wondered if brand like Akrapovic will void your warranty. I've heard of some car companies not being too happy about people doing mods like that.

In Canada the major thing i have to worry about is passing the emission test after the exhaust are done. :smh:

Exhaust systems free up horsepower and give you a more raw sound

Cons eh there louder than stock that's all I got homies

I've been waiting for 5 months for an exhaust system to come into stock and I just got told it is still 3 months out 
mean.gif

If anybody knows where to find an A8 Remus system let me know

Toyota has grown some balls lately. First the radically redesigned IS, than the new Corolla and now the FT1 concept (Supra). Also the new 2015 Camry is also taking cues from the FT1 concept and IS. Damn, I remember calling Toyota souless, boring, cars for old people, but now they've turned a new leaf :wow:

I WILL own this.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: Someone embed this video if you can, i can't figure out how to embed a vid from facebook

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom