\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

fellow 01 is300 owner. It really is underpowered but it has a couple more horses than the brz/frs (i know horses isnt everything)

I think the 07-08 IS250 is not a bad "upgrade", it's virtually the same power though, private market is around ~14K.

FRS would probably be ideal, it gets 22 city/30 highway, I'm guessing that's with the A/C on (?). slightly less power, the IS300 I think is at 216hp? I think it's worth it since that was one of the downfalls of the IS300, plus the body is nice but the interior is seriously outdated... so the HP is kind of irrelevant if you're mostly focused on mpg.

Last edited:
I received a trade offer of a mint condition set of these CCW's in almost the exact same size specs as my current rims.  Only snag is i need to convince the guy that my orange Volks would look good on his Red car :\

1723988_203570976511286_112920879_a.jpg

Nelson, do it bruh! I think a fully polished set of ccw's would look incredible on your car. Post it up when you get them!

Good luck lol

Those CCWs are tooooo sick 
Yea im not too confident, lol. But obviously he was thinking about it because he's the one that found my rims and offered me the trade knowing that he would be rocking orange on red
Nelson, do it bruh! I think a fully polished set of ccw's would look incredible on your car. Post it up when you get them!
we'll see.  I doubt the guy goes through with it.

Basically it would look like this (Minus the tire stretch and camber because mine will be same size as the Volks i have now)

1921231_610600822352703_645398754_o.jpg

saving up for the fusion hybrid. gonna test drive this thing next week or so. il be saving 4000 a year on gas so it can go towards the car :smokin

I think the BRZ is the perfect city car for people who don't want to drive a Prius or Civic type of car. I'd take it over an older IS any day

I received a trade offer of a mint condition set of these CCW's in almost the exact same size specs as my current rims.  Only snag is i need to convince the guy that my orange Volks would look good on his Red car :\

1723988_203570976511286_112920879_a.jpg

why not just sell yours and buy it? wouldnt the process be a lot easier/smoother :lol:

why would they even..... Bruh that some **** boy **** lol

someone explain to me whats going on here :nerd:
what they were stupidly trying to do was see how much HP the car produced on nitrous oxide by spraying it toward the cold air intake but he ****** up when he stopped spraying it which could have ****** up the engine (warping parts by the sudden change in temperature) and basically not using the right equipment

Not trying to take away from the other guy's wheel predicament, but I have the chance to get a set of ADV's for dirt cheap. I currently have some forgestar cf10's on my car that I put like maybe 500 miles on. I could easily sell those online since a lot of c63 owners try to get them.

Thing is I don't really know much about wheels. They look kind of similar, but I like the look of the forgestars more. I just assume that adv's are a higher quality wheel?

Not trying to take away from the other guy's wheel predicament, but I have the chance to get a set of ADV's for dirt cheap. I currently have some forgestar cf10's on my car that I put like maybe 500 miles on. I could easily sell those online since a lot of c63 owners try to get them.

Thing is I don't really know much about wheels. They look kind of similar, but I like the look of the forgestars more. I just assume that adv's are a higher quality wheel?

if you didnt have either rims and were stuck between what to choose id see the issue but you already have the wheels you want and like them a lot so keep it :smokin

why not just sell yours and buy it? wouldnt the process be a lot easier/smoother
laugh.gif
i will sell if i get a decent cash offer on my rims. But i won't buy the ones from the guy who offered me a trade, i'll just order a set from CCW to the exact specs i want.

i just don't know which model i want. LM5, LM5t, LM20, or D11L

LM5

LM5T

D11L

LM20

Also trying to decide on what color.

Do i stick with the simple full polished? or do i do white faces (to match my car) with polished lip?

or do i do something a little different like white faces and black lips?

or do i get crazy and do Teal faces with polished lips?
or do i get really crazy and do teal faces with black lips?

or white faces with teal lips 
devil.gif

the adv's for sale:

my forgestars (don't have an up close picture of just the wheels right now):

i'd get the wheels powdercoated all gloss black i think. maybe play with something else?

So I saw this on my IG feed and it bothered me a little.

Has anyone else seen this? Or did this guy make it himself?

Seen it a while ago and thought it was :smokin Not everyone that is a dropout is successful but then again not everyone that is a scholar isn't as successful. Guy who owns the lambo is on ig. philkarl
What does this guy do? A ton of horsepower being flossed all over his IG :nerd:

That's a clean looking red Euro R, but that stance is dumb as hell. Just a straight lowered, minimal wheel gap and it would of been even better. ****** bored with too much money :x

why not just sell yours and buy it? wouldnt the process be a lot easier/smoother :lol:
i will sell if i get a decent cash offer on my rims. But i won't buy the ones from the guy who offered me a trade, i'll just order a set from CCW to the exact specs i want.

i just don't know which model i want. LM5, LM5t, LM20, or D11L

LM5

LM5T

D11L

LM20

Also trying to decide on what color.
Do i stick with the simple full polished? or do i do white faces (to match my car) with polished lip?
or do i do something a little different like white faces and black lips?
or do i get crazy and do Teal faces with polished lips?

or do i get really crazy and do teal faces with black lips?
or white faces with teal lips :evil:  

bruh da evo on lm20's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
lm20's are my fav ccws too
21eb6mv.jpg

0c97a92ccffc70133e490c3e064f8f311d049ba51b88af152c5997db5e79f3a6.jpg

Last edited:

Toyota has grown some balls lately. First the radically redesigned IS, than the new Corolla and now the FT1 concept (Supra). Also the new 2015 Camry is also taking cues from the FT1 concept and IS. Damn, I remember calling Toyota souless, boring, cars for old people, but now they've turned a new leaf :wow:

Toyota has grown some balls lately. First the radically redesigned IS, than the new Corolla and now the FT1 concept (Supra). Also the new 2015 Camry is also taking cues from the FT1 concept and IS. Damn, I remember calling Toyota souless, boring, cars for old people, but now they've turned a new leaf :wow:

although this is a really nice car, I still hate Toyota.

Back
Top Bottom