\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Countach>>>Diablo SV >>> Aventador
2013 Red Ferrari Italia 458 over all

Ey peep this video, it is freaking hiliarous and girls wonder why they get looked upon a certain way. Dude took homeboy girl @1:00. He was trying to stop his girl from getting in
roll.gif

Last edited:
my GTR is a blast to drive. it feels like you are riding on rails and it gets extremely fast very quickly. there is no such thing as getting stuck behind cars because it gets out like a slingshot. i posted tagged pics many pages back. there is some misinformation out there regarding the car, but bottom line its fun and easy to drive, i bought a used 10 almost a couple years ago and its worth every penny. it does not have the same luxury interior of a m3, but having driven both the m3 and GTR, its not even close performance wise. as far as it sounding like a vacuum cleaner, I'm not even sure how to respond to that :lol:. looks are subjective so no argument for people calling it ugly, it is what it is. i personally fell in love with the way it looked when i first seen it. i was actually dead set on an m3 prior to the R.

cars like the ctv are putting out a lot of horsepower as well as others. competition from the manufactures benefits the consumer, so its good that cars are getting faster. i personally love my car and would only probably get rid of it when they do the R36 in a few years. it depends on how they incorporate the hybrid though. not sure if its going to be partial battery or KERS, the car defiantly does not need any more weight. . if you care more about what fancy luxury key fob you lay down on the counter to pay the cute girl at the louboutin store while pulling put your black card, this "Nissan" is not for you. if you want to beat everything you run in to on a daily basis then it is.

Last edited:
why does the 235 have M badges all over the place? it's technically not an M car right?

the amount of performance you get for the amount it costs to own a gtr >>>

Yes it was.

Dealers didn't raise the price, Nissan did.

Still... even at 100K its a damn good deal for the amount of performance you get.
exactly, even at 100K it smashes everything in the price range and even cars that cost a crapload more.

they keep getting faster every year. The newest ones are under 3 seconds 0-60 and they're breaking into the 10s on quarter mile, stock. 

and if that isn't fast enough, you can always drop some $ on the Alpha 16 package 
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td][h3]60-130 mph Comparison Chart[/h3][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

AMS Alpha 16 GT-R  –  2.91 Seconds!
Bugatti Veyron – 5.6 Seconds
Suzuki GSXR1000 Motorcycle – 5.9 seconds
Ferrari Enzo – 7.3 Seconds
Mercedes McLaren SLR – 7.24 Seconds
Porsche Carrera GT – 7.3 Seconds
Lamborghini LP640 – 7.8 Seconds

[table][tr][td][h3]0-60 mph Comparison Chart[/h3][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

AMS Alpha 16 GT-R  –  1.63 Seconds!
Bugatti Veyron – 2.5 Seconds
Ferrari Enzo – 3.1 Seconds
Mercedes McLaren SLR – 3.5 Seconds
Porsche Carrera GT – 3.5 Seconds
Lamborghini Aventador – 2.8 Seconds

anyone in here own or have owned a Honda Prelude, particularly a 96 Prelude S, automatic .... or anything around that year? 

A lot of iffy opinions in the last couple pages coming from a lot of people that clearly have no idea what they're talking about.

Just about any exotic-type car I've seen in person is TINY compared to what I had imagined (lambo, r8, f430, ford GT, etc.), but the GTR was the opposite, it literally dwarfs in competition size-wise, it even looks big next to regular sized sedans

Back
Top Bottom