\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

roll.gif

Anyone know of any good (and cheap) body shops in the LI/ NYC area?

Is it possible to just partially repaint a section of the bumper?

HELP!

Last time I went to new york I swear almost 50% of the cars I saw had some form of this attached to the back bumper. Maybe this might be your solution.

To the dude that didn't even know an R35 existed. :smh: :smh: :smh:

My boy is sponsored by SSR Wheels, got me a hook up in the GT V02 in 19s for a g but no tires included.

ssr%20gtv02%20wheel%20banner.jpg

I like them, but I need tires.

Here's how it would look

I hate these stupid apps :rolleyes

guys im not sure whats wrong with my tire. bought a set 3-4 years ago. 1 tire caught a flat and needed replacement last year. that same tire is super worn on the inner part of the tire. the guy said i needed an alignment but no other tire has this type of wear and they are older. what can it be?

As others have said it is an alignment issue, but it also sounds like you neglect doing regular tire rotations, should be done aro.und every 7,500 miles

guys im not sure whats wrong with my tire. bought a set 3-4 years ago. 1 tire caught a flat and needed replacement last year. that same tire is super worn on the inner part of the tire. the guy said i needed an alignment but no other tire has this type of wear and they are older. what can it be?

As others have said it is an alignment issue, but it also sounds like you neglect doing regular tire rotations, should be done aro.und every 7,500 miles

gonna grab my new tire and get an alignment. freaking pissed. trying to save up for my fusion and drop my current car

To be honest im not a big fan of the design of the gtr it kind of looks blandish in terms of body lines

Flamesuit activated

Naww only thing i wish they would change is the front bumper. Every thing else is perfect in my book [emoji]128077[/emoji].

Last edited:
To be honest im not a big fan of the design of the gtr it kind of looks blandish in terms of body lines

Flamesuit activated

The GTR is nice. Way overpriced, though. It's a Nissan.

Should be around 50-65k MAX

:lol: and a 458 is just a Fiat

Wasnt the 2008 GTR original price under 70k? Dealers raised the price becuase ppl were willing to pay :smh:

Yes it was.

Dealers didn't raise the price, Nissan did.

Still... even at 100K its a damn good deal for the amount of performance you get.

:lol: VW owns everyone

Bugatti, Audi, Lamborghini, Bentley, Ducatti and Porsche... Hell, at its core the 911 has always been what basically amounts to one seriously hopped up Beetle :lol:

Last edited:

50k for a GTR? the F....? :lol: :lol: :rolleyes

70K was about fair, the price increase hasn't been kind, i believe each new version does have more power.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom