\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

dude a few houses up from me copped a white BMW M235i

man that thing is nice

I'm not too big on how it looks (though I do think it's nicer than the 4-series, which in my opinion is bunk), but I've heard nothing but great things about the M235i. Still waiting on my dealer to ring me so I can take one for a spin. 6MT is a must in a car like this.

Last edited:
I always thought $70k for the GTR was a STEAL.

Ya'll American muscle dudes wanna talk about how Caddy CTS-V's are the best bang for your buck (amongst other bang for your buck American cars), well heres your REAL bang for your buck super performance car. 
laugh.gif

Ya'll American muscle dudes wanna talk about how Caddy CTS-V's are the best bang for your buck (amongst other bang for your buck American cars), well heres your REAL bang for your buck super performance car. :lol:
this y'all are trippin if you think 70k is overpriced the gtr is a real super car folks that thing is stomping anything in its path within the price range and will keep up with cars that cost twice as much a new m4 is about 70k think about that for a little

Last edited:

Ya'll American muscle dudes wanna talk about how Caddy CTS-V's are the best bang for your buck (amongst other bang for your buck American cars), well heres your REAL bang for your buck super performance car. :lol:

I've seen some as low as $60k. I still think it's a niche market car though. Someone could buy a more popular car like a porsche with that money though or even an m3

I've seen some as low as $60k. I still think it's a niche market car though. Someone could buy a more popular car like a porsche with that money though or even an m3
Everyone KNOWS about the GTR though, even those guys getting Porsche's and whatnot.

$60k are used ones, and god knows how abused those are.

Everyone KNOWS about the GTR though, even those guys getting Porsche's and whatnot.

Whats wrong with a used gtr though? These have barely 20k miles on them and probably stayed in the garage

Whats wrong with a used gtr though? These have barely 20k miles on them and probably stayed in the garage

15k miles doing 100+ though lol

>D Really depends... but the GTR is definitely a car I would rather buy new.

GTRs have rather sensitive transmissions that require a fluid change every time the car is tracked (Fluid change on these is $1000+). Alot of people actually do track their GTR's and if they neglect the transmission its definitely not something I would want to deal with.

A buddy who works for a dealership told me that the turnover rate on GTRs is pretty high. There's alot of people who can afford the car, but when they find out the maintenance costs aren't close to what they expected of an average Nissan, they end up selling the car back to the dealership after a few services. He said they've had some of the same cars for sale 3 times now :lol: .

50k for a GTR? the F....?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

70K was about fair, the price increase hasn't been kind, i believe each new version does have more power.
They are 50-70k used I looked at one today 2011 but the dude was waiting on a buyer to come through

I asked to sit in it and its small for me. I'm 6'4

If I cant get any dome or smash comfortbly in the car, it is not for me

Here is one for like 60k  http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Nissan-GT-R-d1103#listing=79277384

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Nissan-GT-R-d1103#listing=69238893

Seems the value of these cars drop fast

I probably will buy the new caddy  that got 600HP. Dont slip on those Caddys.
[h3]2014 CTS-V Sedan[/h3]
The world’s fastest family of production cars maintains its title with this sedan that features a 556 HP V8 engine that moves it from 0–60 in a blistering 3.9 seconds.

Last edited:
50k for a GTR? the F....? :lol: :lol: :rolleyes

70K was about fair, the price increase hasn't been kind, i believe each new version does have more power.

They are 50-70k used I looked at one today 2011 but the dude was waiting on a buyer to come through

I asked to sit in it and its small for me. I'm 6'4

If I cant get any dome or smash comfortbly in the car, it is not for rme

Did it have a v8 or v6

Bruh u just learned about the gtr last night ur opinion on them is misinformed

Have u heard one in person?
No u havent
I have multiple times and if u wanna call it a vaccuum cleaner than its a vaccuum cleaner outta hell because it sounds vicious and would demolish ur v6 challenger in every aspect

I think when tryna determine the price of a car we should not look atthe badge
Gtr is giving u a big v6 with two turbos and awd all in a very balanced package

Bruh u just learned about the gtr last night ur opinion on them is misinformed

Have u heard one in person?
No u havent
I have multiple times and if u wanna call it a vaccuum cleaner than its a vaccuum cleaner outta hell because it sounds vicious and would demolish ur v6 challenger in every aspect
I just said i looked at one this morning ,sat in it and heard it

The GTR is smashing that lambo.. Dang Shame

Dude on motorcycle almost get killed at 1:52

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom