chally and vette (
sick.gif
)are the best american cars right now in my world
man i was a diehard mopar guy

but the zl1 is honestly too great imo, zl1>srt>gt500

nice,  what color did you get?

Heres mine. just ordered a shark fin

Very nice :pimp:

Went with white as well, but WRB was tempting. Went on Saturday to pick one up and some family was driving the last white limited off the lot >:

Last edited:
^How long did it take to put on those 2 panels done? Looks...alrite I guess. Looks like more of a watermelon red in the pic.

First one took almost 2 hours since I had to remember what I was doing. The hood took under an hour.

It's a lot better looking in person, but I'm not really a fan of the color to be honest. Not something I'd do, but hopefully we can finish it all tomorrow so I don't have to spend anymore time on it. Definitely not as fun when it's not your own car.

speakin of pug and wrapping cars

i seen a matte lime green C250 @ the mall yesterday wish i snapped a pic :x :lol:

So im looking to get rims and coils for my Si, aiming for the summer to get it done.

What you guys think of these? RPF1 sbc.

I have a black 08 coupe.

Personally love the look. :pimp:

Rubber front lip and side skirt if I'm not mistaken? If not what is it and where can I has some [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Same thing came to mind when I saw it. I think they shouldve released the charger with that front end before the dart was unveiled, then it would be the dart looking like the charger and not the other way around.

In regard to my vehicle, I definitely plan to put some aftermarket wheels on there. I'm not sure what eyelids are, I'm guessing it's a dark strip over the headlights. The next project will be to plasti dip the exhaust tips; the metal look doesn't flow at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom