\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If you don't mind how much did it set you back?
$9200, pretty good price :smokin . Truck is MINT inside and out. All stock too which is cool, no one has ****** with it and changed out the supercharger pullies, still has the factory air box and factory cassette player with cd changer behind the seat :lol:.

Last edited:
Not bad homie. Enjoy

U plan to mod it?
Definitely will, that supercharger whine is intoxicating :x. Not too sure, half of me wants to lower it and swap out the supercharger crank pulley for more boost, toss an intake on it and get it tuned. The other half of me says it's a rare truck that's all original, which is hard to find, so don't **** with it, keep it stock so it'll be reliable, and enjoy it for what it is. We'll see :smokin

Not bad homie. Enjoy

U plan to mod it?
Definitely will, that supercharger whine is intoxicating :x. Not too sure, half of me wants to lower it and swap out the supercharger crank pulley for more boost, toss an intake on it and get it tuned. The other half of me says it's a rare truck that's all original, which is hard to find, so don't **** with it, keep it stock so it'll be reliable, and enjoy it for what it is. We'll see :smokin
I thought about that i think if I got a sports car is take out the stock engine repair and rebuild it store it and build another engine for it idk either bro

Second are beast it was a modern day super truck. Faster 0 to 60 than most cars today (4.3)
Judging by the 4.3 second time I'm guessing you meant to say syclone. And yes, those trucks are fast even nowadays, back in the 90s they were beating up on Ferrari's :smokin

Speaking of superchargers......

So I sold my TBSS a couple weeks ago. Just picked up this to fill the void

Sweet brah!!!!

I never been a truck guy either but I like these newer trucks. Sierra Denali I was in yesterday is sick. 70k also. Trucks are baller these days.

Back
Top Bottom