\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Im sure the cyclone that beat the rarri wasnt stock

I'm sure it wasn't either, but they were beating Ferraris stock for stock in the early 90s.

ehh rather have this testarossa and finish second place

That body kit is awful :x :rofl: :x

Anyways i love cars made in the late 80s and early 90s whether it be rarris lambos or beamers or corvettes all so dope

figured NT might like this

man i took tooooo many pics, damn good show this year

I was just there earlier today as well!

You know that GTR that was two cars down from that Mclaren? That dude who owns that also owns that 1000hp Jeep SRT I talked about earlier in this thread.

Nice show this year!

Might fap to this later.
LoL, here she is all wet for ya

When I had the carbon fiber on the hood and trunk
laugh.gif

Looks awesome outside. Looks scary under the hood.
Thanks bruh, sounds scary too

pimp.gif

Nice car man
Thanks, much appreciated

Last one, my baby so thirsty she drinks more than my lady when I take her out.  I can only laugh at gas prices and she takes 91 at that, ****.  13 SMILES per gallon, lol

Might fap to this later.

LoL, here she is all wet for ya

When I had the carbon fiber on the hood and trunk

:lol:

Looks awesome outside. Looks scary under the hood.

Thanks bruh, sounds scary too

:pimp:

Nice car man

Thanks, much appreciated

Last one, my baby so thirsty she drinks more than my lady when I take her out.  I can only laugh at gas prices and she takes 91 at that, ****.  13 SMILES per gallon, lol

Worth it

I was just there earlier today as well!

You know that GTR that was two cars down from that Mclaren? That dude who owns that also owns that 1000hp Jeep SRT I talked about earlier in this thread.

Nice show this year!

damn...........yea i got pics of that too. he had some good stuff

yea show was def nice

idc idc, halos so sexy on the updated chally

new chally looks great, i love it

id take it over the new mustang and new camaro

save me the debate on specs, im just talking off looks

chally and vette :smile:x)are the best american cars right now in my world

Last edited:

agree 100%

still not sold on the taillights of the chally, will have to see in person.

Ranking cars by looks alone is always a fun convo... Since this new Chally has come out, Mustangs and the new Cameros are dead to me.. The Stang has/will look good, but the Camero is God awful ugly, I hate the thing... The Chally is just a perfect muscle car.. Plenty of retro style, but very obviously brand new... It's a giant boat of a car, that immediately gets your attention, and that's ******* awesome...

As far as my favorite new cars go, the SL is way up there, it's drop dead sexy to me.. The Veloster is easily my favorite hatch, I love that car, especially in Turbo trim... The brand new CTS is amazing... As much as I despise cross overs, I love the FX35.. Also, the Z4 is the perfect small-medium sized roadster.. That's all my stoned mind has right now...

the nyc auto show? imo i felt like it was a huge let down. but i got to see the dude from superspeeders i thought that was neat :smokin

zyzz new tails are good to go

looks good from front to back, trust me man

if those gotdamn numbers ever fall, ill send you a scat pack

its just bad ***

The Chally is just a perfect muscle car.. Plenty of retro style, but very obviously brand new... It's a giant boat of a car, that immediately gets your attention, and that's ******* awesome...

yeaaaaaaa

Last edited:
What are you guys thoughts/feelings about that new maxima concept? They are claiming that it isn't going to have many changes from that one at the show and the production model.

Last edited:
What are you guys thoughts/feelings about that new maxima concept? They are claiming that it isn't going to have many changes from that one at the show and the production model.
I highly doubt it looks the concept but if it does I will be salty.i think the concept is sick.

I actually like it

but then again i wont be checking it out for another 2-3 years. My 7th gen has done well for me.

Last edited:
Someone was hitting me up REAL bad a little while ago. I had keys on at least 4 panels smh. Who ever it was, went to town on my car over a few month period. At one point, I used to park my car and stake it out trying to find this fool(s). Never found out who it was....

Makes me mad just reading stories like this :lol: :smh:. Hopefully that fool gets his sooner than later :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom