\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^More info on what that is?
Chamois skin. Almost like a piece of suede. I hated it :lol:
I just use micorfiber

I'll look into it. It doesn't leave streaks or spread the water around does it?

I wonder why so many people recommend microfiber clothes but the one that I got doesn't work. Are there certain brands that are better than others?

Last edited:

I wonder why so many people recommend microfiber clothes but the one that I got doesn't work. Are there certain brands that are better than others?
Theres diff microfiber for diff things. There's ones for drying and ones for buffing and polishing

Theres diff microfiber for diff things. There's ones for drying and ones for buffing and polishing

Gotcha

Those red headlights are asking for a head on collision.
You talking about the BMW with red halos?
It's prob safer than running lights. It gets drivers attention so they always see you. I usually run with blue halos even though I can change the color.

nothing wrong with honda tho i can see why you hate the scene i guess
i used to love Honda. Owned several civics and integras and then an s2000.  But the scene has completely turned to ****.  There are still some legit Honda guys out there that build nice rides. Like the guy that posted the pic of him on the track in his Type R, that is badass!!

but overall, yea the scene has turned to ****. So many piles of crap roaming the streets, and all the thievery that goes on with Hondas 
mean.gif

Thanks bro!
It's factory blue (probably my favorite color to these cars along with white).

I'll try to go as close to 20 as possible.

Thanks for your input, fam.
smokin.gif

It's crazy how these cars maintain their value.
none of them hold their value when you compare it to the ix... Holy crap that year/body style is really holding it's value... I think it's worth more than my 08 x lol

good luck with sale and post pictures of course!
Thanks! Will do.

I initially wanted an IX but can't find any with low mileage.
frown.gif
Nothing wrong with an 8 though. Practically the same car.  can;t believe you found one with such low miles!

Last edited:
Ya I really hope it hasn't sold and everything goes smooth. I'll be PMing you with a few question if I do actually manage to get it
smokin.gif

Hope you don't mind
happy.gif

I think the only difference is the MIVEC correct?
I've seen some impressive numbers with basic bolt-ons and a tune. I hope it's the same with the 8's
Yea no problem feel free to PM me.

Yea Mivec and some minor cosmetic differences. Front bumper (I like the 8 bumper better) and the seats are black with red recaro logo in the 9, they're dark blue/black in the 8.

9 taillights are black housing, 8s are chrome housing (they are horrible, buy some 7 or 9 taillights ASAP)

The 9 also has a slightly better stock turbo. But the 05 ur lookin at has the best turbo out of the 2003-2005 Evos.  And you can buy a 9 turbo for like $300.

Or you can buy a badass stock frame turbo like the FP red or FP Black for $1200-2000 depending on new or used

And Mivec actually makes tuning more difficult.

so yea it's pretty much the same with 8s, i had just bolt-ons/tune/e85 on my 05 Evo 8 (with stock 05 turbo) and it was sitting right at 405WHP 405WTQ

Last edited:
Just recently found "Chemical Guys"

Anyone use their products before? 

Yes I have. Very good products for the money. A lot of companies just rebrand chemical guys products as their own. It's a side business for chemical guys. I'm a meguiars guy for the most part but I wouldn't hesitate to use chemical guys. Order away!

Yes I have. Very good products for the money. A lot of companies just rebrand chemical guys products as their own. It's a side business for chemical guys. I'm a meguiars guy for the most part but I wouldn't hesitate to use chemical guys. Order away!

Sweet. Seems like a lot of people praise them

I will be giving the Hybrid V7 a try

Last edited:
speakin of evos my neighbor has a silver evo 9 always speeding up and down the street if i wasnt into cars id prob be annoyed :lol:

Last edited:
Golf clap...

Can never hate on anyone who takes any car to the track... Repped...

Still a honda. Lol. I can talk **** cause i owned several. Honda scene has seriously went to **** in socal. 3 tone paint jobs and fake *** parts. As much as i could easily build another and want to participate in SCCA, i just cant associate or want to be harassed on the road by these kids when they see my car. Other news.....

Word, I've never been a fan of Hondas at all, but up here in Nor Cal they're so damn annoying. I respect decently buit Hondas but most of them are just little rice rockets trying to race anything.

Yep not that hard. I can teach people in a day if they have any semblance of coordination. Taught multiple girls too in hilly SF.

Yep not that hard. I can teach people in a day if they have any semblance of coordination. Taught multiple girls too in hilly SF.

I want to learn how to drive a stick but I think it would take me a ton of practice to perfect driving in the hills. Some of those streets in sf are hella steep!

Back
Top Bottom