\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Personally I can care less about replica wheels but what's the different between them and fake Jordans?

I mean dudes wouldn't wear payless versions of popular shoes so why do the same thing with wheels?

*kanye shrug*

Why pay upwards of 5 stacks for a set of rims without tires, when u can get the same design for almost half the price tires included?

Shoes aren't the same. They don't cost like a set of wheels and tires.

Last edited:
Personally I can care less about replica wheels but what's the different between them and fake Jordans?

I mean dudes wouldn't wear payless versions of popular shoes so why do the same thing with wheels?

*kanye shrug*

Why pay upwards of 5 stacks for a set of rims without tires, when u can get the same design for half the price tires included?

Shoes aren't the same. They don't cost like a set of wheels and tires.

You are buying a low cost replica of a premium product.

Of course they cost different prices but it's the exact principle if these replica wheels looks exactly the same as their high dollar originals.

Don't be mad at me because you are buying payless wheels.

"But they look exactly the same at a quarter of the cost"

You know how many kids have been told that after Moms comes home with a Payless bag

Last edited:
For the record if you like it I love but just it keep real.

Because they are wheels instead of shoes, purses or clothing it doesn't count as bootleg?

I mean we are talking about an identical design right?

Last edited:
Bruh I never said I own or have cop'd any of the wheels mentioned. I can just understand why some dudes do it.

lol dudes really got mad cuz i have replica wheels and said id do it again......

i have str wheels instead of bbs , im a shame to the car world smh ...... lol go get mad again and post about my music opinion :tongue:

you all are doinit wrong 

if you not ridin on forgiato's or lexiani's then theres nothin to talk bout
This man knows. 
pimp.gif

those rims suck

rims in general for most of these high end cars suck IMO

anyways, that S is :x damn, mercedes did a good job on it

You know how many kids have been told that after Moms comes home with a Payless bag

But why worry about the next man or kid rocking payless shoes? Maybe I'm just getting old but what the next man eats doesn't make me ****. You haven't posted the advantages of buying expensive wheels. What? Props on an internet forum or at car meets. Cool...

But why worry about the next man or kid rocking payless shoes? Maybe I'm just getting old but what the next man eats doesn't make me ****. You haven't posted the advantages of buying expensive wheels. What? Props on an internet forum or at car meets. Cool...

I'm not buying either one of them and I don't care I simply made an accurate analogy.

If you are buying wheels to stunt midas well go all the way.

Word, dudes have been spending all their hard earned money since the beginning of time to impress other dudes who will never benefit them. The ~$100-200 difference in shoes is a loooong stretch compared to an extra $2k just for wheels. If that's your theory on shoes and wheels, I feel bad for anybody you know who eat/drinks store brand food since they're knockoffs of the real thing too :lol:

Word, dudes have been spending all their hard earned money since the beginning of time to impress other dudes who will never benefit them. The ~$100-200 difference in shoes is a loooong stretch compared to an extra $2k just for wheels. If that's your theory on shoes and wheels, I feel bad for anybody you know who eat/drinks store brand food since they're knockoffs of the real thing too :lol:

People don't buy store bought cereal for appearances. People buy food because it tastes good and you have to buy food.

Whether you spend 5k or 5 hundred for custom wheels you are spending it on something that pretty much only changes the appearance.

We talking about cars whether yall want to admit it or not people that invest a lot of money into their car are often doing it to impress other people.

Personally I think 2k is steep for something that doesn't dramatically improve performance.

Since the shoe analogy bothers people so much what about real jewelry vs fake. Cubic Zirconia vs Real Diamonds?

What's the difference?

Last edited:
Love this shot!  Still one of my favorite cars in this entire thread.  Less arguing, more pics

Back
Top Bottom