\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah I'm a big fan of the Grand Cherokee. Any current owners? Curious on your experience with Jeep.

Both cars I have ever owned are Acura's.

was gonna tell you to get the Jeep GC overland. beautiful inside and out.

leather is :x (in a good way) 8.4in screen. drives awesome.

not too sure on reliability but they have forums and google :lol:

Yeah I'm a big fan of the Grand Cherokee. Any current owners? Curious on your experience with Jeep.

Both cars I have ever owned are Acura's.

was gonna tell you to get the Jeep GC overland. beautiful inside and out.

leather is :x (in a good way) 8.4in screen. drives awesome.

not too sure on reliability but they have forums and google :lol:

I will forever be a jeep fan.. Had a 98 Cherokee... Drove through a moose, and then went home... Litterly only cosmetic damage besides windshield...

Not a big car guy but it's time for me to get a new car.

I really want an SUV and want to spend around $35-40K (maybe more but I would have to love it).

Any recommendations? Looking for a new car this time and some thing with good trunk space. Thanks.
If I were in the market for an SUV, it would hands DOWN be a Jeep Grand Cherokee. So damn beautiful.

For some reason the Toureg always caught my eye, but those are pricier than I would ever guess if I didnt know.

VW gonna be in the shop more times than you will actually drive it

overpriced as well IMO

:lol: Funny because the Grand Cherokee was first on my list. I'm going to do some heavy research and be back in this thread eventually. Thanks fellas.

:lol: Funny because the Grand Cherokee was first on my list. I'm going to do some heavy research and be back in this thread eventually. Thanks fellas.

read first hand reviews and forums

because if you go to the dealership and sit in one, you are gonna wanna leave with it especially if its overland or fully loaded :lol:

that price doe :x

G8s and GTOs :x :smh: straight nasty bruh

i hate the way the GTO looks :x they sound ridiculous tho

sucks for Pontiac, G8's were awesome :smh:

Yeah, I was sad to see Pontiac go. I'd have loved to see a new Trans AM.

The new "G8" is still available in the form of the Chevrolet SS though. Both are badge engineered Commodore's. The new SS is mechanically identical to the old top of the line 400hp G8 GXP.
But the price is ridiculous on that

Adjusted for inflation, it's just about the same price as the G8.
That doesnt mean its a good price doe

Picked up a new DD today. Just wanted something a little roomier and nicer than my 95 Integra GS-R.  And i'm not trying to pull up to sell a house to a client in my loud *** Evo with orange rims and a giant wing 
laugh.gif

Grabbed an 00 Acura TL. Silver with black interior.  Heated seats and all the goodies.  Got it for $4k and it only has 140k miles on it.  Great deal considering every TL i saw for under 5500 was selling in one to two days tops. And most of them had 170-190k miles

The nicest stanced cars that people put legit money into and aren't busted piles of junk, are on bags.

Don't be the guy with the knockoff rims with stretched tires and a fender pull job done in the garage and getting stuck everywhere you go

THIS! Sir i could not have said that better. Xxr, rota, square, etc china made companys are not the way to go. If anything its hurting the true r&d companys taking time and effort to design and produce the concept. It gets under my skin seeing a car on knockoff wheels and kits. When they pull up to me with that hard look i just nod my head and sometimes i will say something about it. I dont care if im a ****. Bagged hondas? Good lord..... People trying to go vip style and not using a vip platform.... Smh. Dammit nelson making the inner car demon come out. Lol

Last edited:
i say it because all cars are a rip off :lol:

its the truth unless your filthy rich and it doesnt matter.

anyways SS is an awesome looking car and bet it performs nicely even though at the price it should have a little more under the hood but eh. you wont be seeing too many of them on the road either. i have yet to see one even though they havent sat at dealerships but summer is here so i assume ill see some especially in michigan

I saw one last month.. That exhaust note was :pimp:

Speaking of old cars, my dad just bought an old pre-smog Chevy c10 truck today (the one i was taking him to look at when the z06 tried to fly-by me 
laugh.gif
).  It's a pretty clean little truck. slightly lowered with some 10 inch wide rims and a 350 crate motor. In damn good shape for the year
I love C10s. What year is the one your old man picked up?

Idk where your from, but there's a big tire shop out here on the West Coast named Calderon. Adam (the owner) has bouhten a couple off of my uncle.

it's a 74

im near sacramento. in the foothills

Speaking of old cars, my dad just bought an old pre-smog Chevy c10 truck today (the one i was taking him to look at when the z06 tried to fly-by me 
laugh.gif
).  It's a pretty clean little truck. slightly lowered with some 10 inch wide rims and a 350 crate motor. In damn good shape for the year
Pics?
nerd.gif
Outside of it was hella dirty but here ya go

THIS! Sir i could not have said that better. Xxr, rota, square, etc china made companys are not the way to go. If anything its hurting the true r&d companys taking time and effort to design and produce the concept. It gets under my skin seeing a car on knockoff wheels and kits. When they pull up to me with that hard look i just nod my head and sometimes i will say something about it. I dont care if im a ****. Bagged hondas? Good lord..... People trying to go vip style and not using a vip platform.... Smh. Dammit nelson making the inner car demon come out. Lol
bags...smh lol 

my car is on BBS replica's

id do it again

even if i had money i would never spend the stupid amount of money that the vossen , bbs , etc charge.....its OBVIOUS they are overpricing when theres other companies making the rims for a fraction of the price , but some people are insecure i guess. So if my rims are real BBS they're nice but if they're not real BBS then its ugly ? yes cause the ladies care if theyre real vossen or XO....lol.....okay

bags...smh lol 

id do it again

even if i had money i would never spend the stupid amount of money that the vossen , bbs , etc charge.....its OBVIOUS they are overpricing when theres other companies making the rims for a fraction of the price , but some people are insecure i guess. So if my rims are real BBS they're nice but if they're not real BBS then its ugly ? yes cause the ladies care if theyre real vossen or XO....lol.....okay
Vossens and BBS shouldn't even be in the same sentence... Does Vossen even make a 3 piece wheel? They're EXTREMELY over priced and over hyped.

BBS and the like cost as much as they do because they're damn near hand crafted works of art lol If you spend 3-5k to bag your car then buy rep wheels, your hustling backwards.

Same as if your modding your car to impress women. I can count on one hand how many girls Ive met that even know jack **** about cars. The majority only care if its luxury. Most dudes out here that have nice setups are doing it to impress other dudes dead srs....no homo

Im not hating on you, I bought reps back in the day when I didn't know better. 

Last edited:
bags...smh lol 

id do it again

uhoh we got a salty one here folks..... Your comment was like saying "i smash a ****** cause she LOOKS like a woman, smells like a woman....who's going to know?" So im guessing since nikes and jordans are overpriced as well your buying aaa and variants too right? Cause the ladies wont know......Lol
when you are driving and your fugazzi fee fee ess wheels end up Jeopardizing your safety due to non approved spec. Dont go on honda tech making a thread.
Its ok. Theres levels to this ****. Something your not at. You sound like a guy who would buy a Lamborghini kit car. Obviously someone slept in economics. You never heard of getting what you pay for? Your getting QUALITY! The assurance of knowing youll be ok on the road. Everything is overpriced. From home appliance's to where you live. I could go on but im not. Forgive me for being able to spend 3k on bags because i care about my car and rather have good ride quality then be a bobble head and suffer severe whip lash, think im awesome for scrapping everything in my path, to save a few pennys. Ill go buy some godspeeds, or egay 400 coils and that i have no idea where they come from, improper spring rates from someone with no knowledge, how they will hold up, when they break i wont get a warranty, so i could save a few grand........ *rolls eyes*

Last edited:

Vossens and BBS shouldn't even be in the same sentence... Does Vossen even make a 3 piece wheel? They're EXTREMELY over priced and over hyped.

BBS and the like cost as much as they do because they're damn near hand crafted works of art lol If you spend 3-5k to bag your car then buy rep wheels, your hustling backwards.

Same as if your modding your car to impress women. I can count on one hand how many girls Ive met that even know jack **** about cars. The majority only care if its luxury. Most dudes out here that have nice setups are doing it to impress other dudes dead srs....no homo

Im not hating on you, I bought reps back in the day when I didn't know better. 
wouldnt put bags period......
uhoh we got a salty one here folks.....
when you are driving and your fugazzi fee fee ess wheels end up Jepordizing your safety due to non approved spec. Dont go on honda tech making a thread.
Its ok. Theres levels to this ****. Something your not at. You sound like a guy who would buy a lamborghini kit car.
no to everything and especially on the honda part lol ....post your car please.....and theyre not approved specs ? what all wheels get approved in the us i didnt buy this from china haha....

Last edited:
wouldnt put bags period......

no to everything and especially on the honda part lol ....post your car please.....and theyre not approved specs ? what all wheels get approved in the us i didnt buy this from china haha....
Yea..... I like how you went around EVERYTHING i pretty much said to hop on a wheels again.. Lol. Despite the summary i gave you..... Sure which car would you like me to post? Either one would **** on yours... If you cheaped on wheels, i could only imagine what else you cheap out on..... just lmk brah! Today must be my day.... Im already giving you to much attention.

Im arguing with a guy from Florida of all places who thinks lil wayne will be the greatest rapper of all time........... [emoji]128588[/emoji] [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Jenna-Marbles-Cant-Even-Jenna-Marbles-Just-Cant.gif

Last edited:
Replica wheels mean unsafe?

Whatz wrong with running airbag suspension?

Last edited:
Replica wheels mean unsafe?

Whatz wrong with running airbag suspension?
No, claiming all rep wheels are unsafe is a pretty broad generalization. Are rep wheels lower quality? Most definitely.

As far as bags go, the only thing wrong with them in the eyes of the static stanced dudes, is they're about 20x more expensive then a set of cut coils :lol:. Oh, that and being stanced is a "lifestyle" , which includes scrapping over everything, so bags aren't cool, even though they ride much better, and let you get over speed bumps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom