\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ill have to look for the article regarding the rim subject to explain what i mean regards toward safety and importance on the rim detail. If anyone woukd like to chime in and can throw the links feel free. As far as bags little does he know most luxury vehicles are equipped already with them. From Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, to Range Rover.

Car snobs gonna car snob. The same tired "you're hurting the r&d department of more expensive wheel companies by purchasing fakes." Volks and bbs aren't going anywhere because someone chooses to buy xxr or rotas. The same tire "you must like smashing trannies then" response. Most people arent gonna care less if someone pulls up next to them and shakes their heads are their wheels. Why worry about what another man is spending his money on?

Ill have to look for the article regarding the rim subject to explain what i mean regards toward safety 
attachment.php

273620d1361286712-anybody-else-as-excited-as-i-am-for-the-varrstoen-es6s-to-come-out-rota6.jpg

155518d1256485613-18x9-5-20-rota-haters-please-do-not-click-broken-rota.jpg

tumblr_m365b31uRI1r3mccco1_500.png

broken-wheel-02.jpg

totalledz003.jpg

One rule u need to follow is u pay for what u get

Paying for rotas or xxr obviously they are cheaper

U think rota and xxr using same quality as bbs and selling for half proce :rofl:

I never cared much for the replica argument but are all of those pics above because of the wheels suddenly breaking or just what happened to them during accidents? I had TE-37's on one of my older cars and I thought they're way overpriced. I was able to sell them for a little more than what I originally paid for. And now, I just copped me some Rota Grid's for my Evo and am not worried at all :D

Last edited:
I never cared much for the replica argument but are all of those pics above because of the wheels suddenly breaking or just what happened to them during accidents? 
The picture of the gold XXR's is from an accident. but i don't think any of the others were

I just dont like fakes

Like its cool if rota and xxr make their own styles but when u blatantly copy another company thats wack

I just dont like fakes

Like its cool if rota and xxr make their own styles but when u blatantly copy another company thats wack
100% true. this bugs me much more than the **** quality. 100% stealing another companys design. come on man

Last edited:
Car snobs gonna car snob. The same tired "you're hurting the r&d department of more expensive wheel companies by purchasing fakes." Volks and bbs aren't going anywhere because someone chooses to buy xxr or rotas. The same tire "you must like smashing trannies then" response. Most people arent gonna care less if someone pulls up next to them and shakes their heads are their wheels. Why worry about what another man is spending his money on?

I could care less honestly but to stunt on me pull or park by me when you know your faking the funk is my issue. Same ones with i live jdm stickers and plates are the one with cdm parts. Lol
Really? car companys not going anywhere? Apparently you never knew about trust and hks. Knockoff company's believe it or not hurt sales and did shut down their us distribution. there products were flourished on eBay and other sites of their knockoff parts. From bov to turbo kits.Same thing happen with Apexi.

Dropten yours clearly show from accidents. Thats bound to happen. Jay made a valid point to what i was going to say unlike other wheels. Guaranteed you could get close to your money back for authentic products vs a knockoff. They hold their value. Unless you are tight on funds and need to make a quick sale.

Last edited:

One of the reasons i hate my antenna stickin out
Random trashbag on the street gets stuck on it so im drivin around with a bag wavin like a flag

I never cared much for the replica argument but are all of those pics above because of the wheels suddenly breaking or just what happened to them during accidents? I had TE-37's on one of my older cars and I thought they're way overpriced. I was able to sell them for a little more than what I originally paid for. And now, I just copped me some Rota Grid's for my Evo and am not worried at all :D

the dudes on the forums will tell u that rotas aren't prone to failure. they might have had some issues years ago, but rotas are selling strong. and some rotas are pretty :pimp: depending on the car. NTers ballin out here with all that BBS this and Rays Engineering that. idc who u are, 3k for a set of 4 is expensive period. yall frontin like yambs will flock to you over some JDM forged TE37s. they're nice looking, but thats all you'll really get out of them.

besides, even the best rims are no match for the meanest pothole, word to NYC. my man threw on some BBS 19s and when he moved to nyc the city streets did work on his rims.

i've seen the same hate for enkeis even, which is surprising but hey to each his own. infiniti likes them on their type S coupes.

id be less worried about rims and more worried about tires. i lost 2 tires to one pothole a couple years ago. and the roads aren't getting fixed at a fast rate.

Seriously dudes talking about wheels breaking gets old. For 99% of drivers a fake set of Rota's are going to be fine. If you were going to track your car, maybe look to a different route, but for everyday driving they are fine.

Personally I can care less about replica wheels but what's the different between them and fake Jordans?

I mean dudes wouldn't wear payless versions of popular shoes so why do the same thing with wheels?

*kanye shrug*

Last edited:
Nyc streets..... Hahaha lets talk about dtla and hollywood..... Us wheel guys know the alternate streets and routes to avoid stress cracks and bent rims and if you dont know........ Oh your gonna learn eventually. Lol

Personally I can care less about replica wheels but what's the different between them and fake Jordans?

I mean dudes wouldn't wear payless versions of popular shoes so why do the same thing with wheels?

*kanye shrug*

Because wheels and shoes aren't the same ...

Back
Top Bottom