\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That John Sibal Chally is the dopest Challenger ive seen.

Everything is perfect. Color combination, stance, everything. You literally have to make something up that you dont like on it. :lol:

Those wheels just don't fit the chally the wheels don't suck they just suck on the chally.

Ya'll buggin if you think that Chally isnt looking dope.

Just cause its an American V8 doesnt mean it cant rock SSR's. Most of the time, rims like that dont look good on muscle cars, in this case, the fitment and everything worked.

Nah. Challengers don't look right slammed like that. Too big for all that. Lowered yes, slammed no. And those rims don't look like they fit the design of the car. They're nice but not on the challenger. Even the stock chrome rims look better on it :lol: that's just IMO though. Would suck if everyone liked the same thing huh

Last edited:
You guys actlng like lowered cars are exclusive to JDM. Americans have been slamming their muscle cars for a long time now

Nah. Challengers don't look right slammed like that. Too big for all that. Lowered yes, slammed no. And those rims don't look like they fit the design of the car. They're nice but not on the challenger. Even the stock chrome rims look better on it
laugh.gif
that's just IMO though. Would suck if everyone liked the same thing huh
It's on air. 

Lets see typical hellaflush fanboi build with that chally. Rims drop and a front lip makes it the best chally you've seen? Now that's sad!

I don't have to make things up to not like it ... Biggest eye sore, those stock brakes behind all that space between those rims.:x:smh:

Anyone have any experience with Vaistech products? I'm tired of buying a cassette adapter every time I close the door on the cord and messing it up.

There is limit to lowering cars. Lowering to minimize wheel gap is one thing. But lowering to the point you throw off the suspension tune and handling, turning radius, etc... There's no point at that point. Unless of course you know what you're doing with the suspension.

Just don't believe in lowering at the expense of operation of the car.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom