\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Seeing it in person is 
eek.gif
...there's nothing else like it on the street it turns a lot of heads in a good way, looks very aggressive yet aesthetically pleasing 

Picked this up yesterday

Nice bruh. My Si has been treating me right (08 coupe). Thinking of getting a Flashpro soon and coils.

Only thing I dont like about those new Si's are the rims. They dont look like the fit the car.

And dude with the new Jeep, congrats! But white is just as easy to maintain as silver IMO. Probably the two easiest colors to maintain.

Yeah, it's a 1995 VR-4. Just bought new GM MAF, MAF translator, blow off valve, and wideband gauge so I can start tuning it. I have bigger turbo's waiting but I'll need supporting mods for them before I put them on. I still need to service the transmission, but I'll send that out to someone who is known for doing quality work. Should be a fun car.

I like the OEM lights, but I've seen a lot of them start to yellow and fog up. I was thinking of just cleaning them with some material, I also researched the angel lights and a variety of people said they were poor quality. Looks like I'll be sticking to OEM, but I hope I can get the lights to be almost like new.

convert the front end and call it a day
pimp.gif
Assuming you are talking about JDM front end, I did this back in the day on my Integra before it got super trendy, kind of regretted it after a while. I'd honestly just stick to the stock front end and get an SiR lip, like such:

Back
Top Bottom