\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

USDM Front end looks better IMO. The JDM fascia just makes it look like an Accord.

The only reason people want the JDM one is because if it's perceived rarity in the States. Conversely, in Japan the USDM Fascia is extremely desirable. Funny how that works :lol:

Trust me, I'm definitely sticking to the USDM front end. No conversions have crossed my mind, I'm looking at a 94 LS all black. It's going for 1300, but the poster says it has some minor dents. From the pictures I've seen I can't see any, but then again it is black and I can't make any conclusions until I see it for myself.

Here's a picture from the side, that low spoiler I'm considering removing it. I've always loved the way it looks without.

Last edited:
I think the JDM front end looks great but it's pretty played out at this point and not worth the trouble.  

This was mine, i enjoyed it while i had it, but i didn't see a lot of people with them back in 07

Last edited:
I think the JDM front end looks great but it's pretty played out at this point and not worth the trouble.  

This was mine, i enjoyed it while i had it, but i didn't see a lot of people with them back in 07

My god, she's stupid clean. How high off the ground was that front end? :wow:

^thanks. That driveway had a dip in it for a drain, it wasn't as low as that picture makes it look

3510002424_40705716d8.jpg

and this was back in the USDM front end days

Those rims on the USDM version :wow: If I get that black Integra, I was wondering what rims I would eventually place on them. Even though the stock rims it has on now look great, I know eventually I'd want something along the line of yours. Also info on exhaust?

Do you guys recommned spray wax? I'm too lazy to use the paste wax. :lol:

If you care about protection or shine then use a real wax and stay away from spray wax.

It's really not bad to do, apply it after a good wash and clay bar in the shade then take a break and buff it off. The finished product will be worth it

Those rims on the USDM version
embarassed.gif
If I get that black Integra, I was wondering what rims I would eventually place on them. Even though the stock rims it has on now look great, I know eventually I'd want something along the line of yours. Also info on exhaust?
Exhaust was just custom piping with RSX Type S muffler

Bronze rims: 15" Volk TE37

White rims: 16" Desmond Regamaster EVO

Silver Rims: 16" Sprint Hart Dunlop Forumula CP-R
gsr? my first car was a 95 ls..vtec never kicked it yo
tired.gif
twas also the LS. No vtak.  i had a turbo kit for it but never got around to using it. Sold the car and bought an s2000 before i started putting money into the engine

That Integra is clean as ****. 
pimp.gif

My boy had a green coupe also, thing was trashed. 
laugh.gif
 We always cracked on him for it, it lasted him about a year before it crapped out and they scrapped it. If only it were stickshift...

Last edited:
Took a 2014 Accord Sport for a test spin today. Really nice car. and the new "Hematite" color is sick. Like a dark gray metallic with a little olive green in it GF is considering getting one. I'm also considering selling my TL and financing an Accord for my daily and keeping the Evo as a weekend fun car

Got a nasty chip in my windshield from a rock on the freeway this morning
mean.gif
that sucks dude.  hope you get it filled soon, before it spiders out, and then at that point you'll have to replace the whole windshield.  some insurance places cover that too. 

dude up there is 2 young for a vette :lol: nice car tho :smokin

as for the new lexus is the only color id cop it in is black not really a fan of it in general tho what other cars are you looking at?

I miss my integra

If you end up getting it and are anywhere near ny let me know i have some parts lying around that i was keeping thinking i would end up with one down the line somewhere but every year that goes on it becomes less of a realistic idea.

Back
Top Bottom