\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Awww were talking teggys here's mine as of Monday

Going on 7 yrs in october

I got a free integra (it's nowhere as nice as any of yours) and it's served my family and I well the last 3 years.

~230,XXX miles :smokin...That thing is a fighter.

Last edited:
I miss my integra

If you end up getting it and are anywhere near ny let me know i have some parts lying around that i was keeping thinking i would end up with one down the line somewhere but every year that goes on it becomes less of a realistic idea.
Good looks fam, but im all the way down in Florida. If I was up in NYC with fam I wouldn't have minded that suggestion, especially since I would've been looking for one in the area.

Awww were talking teggys here's mine as of Monday

Going on 7 yrs in october
:wow:

I got a free integra (it's nowhere as nice as any of yours) and it's served my family and I well the last 3 years.

~230,XXX miles :smokin...That thing is a fighter.
Definitely hoping to put some work into mine.

Good looks fam, but im all the way down in Florida. If I was up in NYC with fam I wouldn't have minded that suggestion, especially since I would've been looking for one in the area.
Does that mean you got the one you posted a pic of?

Does that mean you got the one you posted a pic of?
Nah, I'm probably gonna hit up the guy tomorrow morning before work and see if I can get some more detailed pics of the car.

Trying to decide if I should sell my Acura or just hold onto it. Has a salvaged title now and 203k miles, so I don't expect much for it. Plus it will need new tires soon.

Trying to decide if I should sell my Acura or just hold onto it. Has a salvaged title now and 203k miles, so I don't expect much for it. Plus it will need new tires soon.

That the type a?

My bro got that same car paint too :lol:

His ain't lookn too hot though :smh:

Yeah type S.

I'm lazy *** hell when it comes to cleaning my car now so mine doesn't look as good as it use to either. :lol: :smh:

I have a white 94 gsr at 245xxx miles. Got it when it was 97k miles. I'm all stock now with just lowering springs. Got 98 front and rear bumper. I still need to replace brakes and rotors thats been sitting since last year lol. Just got the vtec solenoid gasket in to replace and see if I get vtec back.

Since we still talkin about Tegs, this was my buddys Type R replica.  Had pretty much everything Type R you could think of, including a built Type R motor.  He got rid of it and bought a CLK55 AMG recently

xqgpjk.jpg

Nah he was firmly against adding a wing to his car.  Wish i had a pic of the engine though. He had the engine bay fully tucked and shaved and then painted

Something about late 90/early 2000 Honda's man. They just appeal to me. I love the body and the interiors of those cars. Somedays I wish i had an 04 RSX-Type S instead of my Si. Just love the rawness and simpleness of the interiors. Cloth seats, minimal dash gadgets, simple gauges.

Since we're in the topic, here's the last pic I took of my 2002 dc5 type r before I let her go |I

I have always wanted an Integra or an RSX. Might have to consider making one a project/DD for me to scoot around in.

Something about late 90/early 2000 Honda's man. They just appeal to me. I love the body and the interiors of those cars. Somedays I wish i had an 04 RSX-Type S instead of my Si. Just love the rawness and simpleness of the interiors. Cloth seats, minimal dash gadgets, simple gauges.
Yea i'm not a fan of anything after the 2000 Civic or the RSX.   (I really like Accords and TL's, but thats a different genre of car)  

Oh and the s2000 of course since that went to like 09, but even with those, the 00-03 >>>> 04+

driving the new SI's is just not the same.  i was actually at a Honda dealership yesterday, those wheels they put on the new SI........ 
indifferent.gif
  my god looks like something straight off a Hot Wheels car

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom