\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Do you atleast have a genre of car you want or are u literally open to anything?

But just to throw some ideas out of cars I would personally look for in that price range would be:

Evo (duh)
350z
s2000
04 Cobra mustang
e46 M3
G35
Tacoma
Literally anything, only requirement would be it has to be driven daily. I've actually been looking for a terminator Cobra, found one for 15 but it's got high km (186km,so like 115000 miles) so that's worrying.

Literally anything, only requirement would be it has to be driven daily. I've actually been looking for a terminator Cobra, found one for 15 but it's got high km (186km,so like 115000 miles) so that's worrying.
Oh wait, you're in Canada right?   then i say you get a Skyline

Last edited:
what do y'all think about a 2009 Audi A4 3.2 with 75k on the dash? I need something for my gf when we move and she doesn't need a car payment so we would just buy it as a second car; I want her to have something with AWD because she's a nurse

Heard those are problematic unless it's the V6 version which actually is out of production. 3.2 is the V6? How much?

Those new Subaru Legacy sedans are real nice. Why go Audi? Not saying go brand new...

Heard those are problematic unless it's the V6 version which actually is out of production. 3.2 is the V6? How much?

Those new Subaru Legacy sedans are real nice. Why go Audi? Not saying go brand new...

I am just looking around randomly because I am searching for a BMW m235i but S5's are my second choice and saw it on a lot

reviews seem bad on older model A5's; I might even look into that Q3 or A3 for her, my buddy leased an A3 and it's pretty solid

I do like the Legacy's a guy at my work just bought a new one and I think she likes the new Rogues too

Do you atleast have a genre of car you want or are u literally open to anything?

But just to throw some ideas out of cars I would personally look for in that price range would be:

Evo (duh)
350z
s2000
04 Cobra mustang
e46 M3
G35
Tacoma

Nailed it on the head with the cobra and m3

Two cars Id jump right into if I needed a car.

That cobra sounds so mean

I am just looking around randomly because I am searching for a BMW m235i but S5's are my second choice and saw it on a lot

reviews seem bad on older model A5's; I might even look into that Q3 or A3 for her, my buddy leased an A3 and it's pretty solid

I do like the Legacy's a guy at my work just bought a new one and I think she likes the new Rogues too

New Rogues are awesome but hopefully they dont drive like the previous gen. One of my friends had an 09 model and I hated the drive. If you werent pressing on the gas the car felt like it would die :lol:

Last edited:

Evo (duh)
350z
s2000
04 Cobra mustang
e46 M3
G35
Tacoma

Nailed it on the head with the cobra and m3

Two cars Id jump right into if I needed a car.

That cobra sounds so mean
Youll be hard pressed to find an 04 Cobra for 13k.

Anyone here good with body work? lol...:smh:

One estimate was $300, but I don't see myself getting good work with that, a family friend who takes his sweat time as well. My boy works at a shop and got his friend to charge me $800. I know with my boy it'll be as good as it gets though. With my boy it wouldn't even be done with paper work, on the side, he said it would be about $2,000 legit.

Obviously the $300 is way cheaper than the other estimate. Need to know if it's worth paying more than double and actually getting quality work, or is this job not necessary for that kind of money? if he says it's about $2000, then why would the other guy charge me $300? Don't want to regret this, but $500 is a lot

Last edited:

One estimate was $300, but I don't see myself getting good work with that, a family friend who takes his sweat time as well. My boy works at a shop and got his friend to charge me $800. I know with my boy it'll be as good as it gets though. With my boy it wouldn't even be done with paper work, on the side, he said it would be about $2,000 legit.

Obviously the $300 is way cheaper than the other estimate. Need to know if it's worth paying more than double and actually getting quality work, or is this job not necessary for that kind of money? if he says it's about $2000, then why would the other guy charge me $300? Don't want to regret this, but $500 is a lot
In order to get a helpful reply, we need to know what they're actually DOING! As far as I can gather, you need a bumper resprayed. Is the support wrecked too? I can't tell. Is the shop painting it and mounting it? Are they just painting it, and you can put it on to save money? Are they charging you to replace the tail light? Are they doing work on the support?

Know that most shops charge $100 + an hour, and materials aren't that cheap either.

In order to get a helpful reply, we need to know what they're actually DOING! As far as I can gather, you need a bumper resprayed. Is the support wrecked too? I can't tell. Is the shop painting it and mounting it? Are they just painting it, and you can put it on to save money? Are they charging you to replace the tail light? Are they doing work on the support?

Know that most shops charge $100 + an hour, and materials aren't that cheap either.

sorry for being vague, just not knowledgeable with this stuff. the passenger side bumper is where the impact occured, so the taillight smashed in. He would have to realign the body with the taillight when it gets installed is what he said. Next to the wheel is a little smashed in, so that would have to be realigned as well. Yes, I would need to get my new bumper resprayed and installed (both included in prices). The support bar is kinda wrecked, the $300 option told me he would fix it, and my boy told me I would need a whole new one, installing that is just a few bolts though, but it's only $75 on ebay. The taillight, he said he needed to have it when he fixes the car as well, to know where to line up the car with it.

Looks so basic now that I'm back on OEMs :frown:
Wasn't planning on getting a new set of wheels until next year, but a set of 19" Work VS-XX with glossy black face/polished lips popped up locally for a good price and now I'm tempted..

What year?
Kinda looks :pimp: stock. Kinda.

Any reason you're not going through insurance? If it's personal, no need to explain.

With your options, I would go through the friend. Paying the $300 will make it look nice, but it may not hold up well.

300 hunid sounds way to cheap. The parts alone cost more than that. Go check em out and if they look legit go for it. That price sounds like a bad estimate he gave you over the phone

Evo (duh)
350z
s2000
04 Cobra mustang
e46 M3
G35
Tacoma
Were u finding a decent evo for 13k in da bay?
And for the list
Fox body notchback 5.0
Corvette c4
A typhoon
Camaro ss
And if u are in canada skyline

it's rare but i've seen them.

got mine for right around there. 04 clean title with 78k miles
See one that needs work but usually see them about 17k+ seen one a while back that was cheap but needed alot of work. I wouldent mind picking one up for real cheap then building it. And i mean cheap lol

Yea they aren't easy to find at all.  My buddy is looking for one right now and he's having a hell of a time. 

But that 250caddy guy is in Canada so it would probably be easy for him

300 hunid sounds way to cheap. The parts alone cost more than that. Go check em out and if they look legit go for it. That price sounds like a bad estimate he gave you over the phone

I am providing all the parts.

Going to go with my boy's shop. I know it will come out fine and be good for years to come, don't see the other guy's work being good at all.

Will be actually posting my car on here once it's all done :lol:

Yea they aren't easy to find at all.  My buddy is looking for one right now and he's having a hell of a time. 

But that 250caddy guy is in Canada so it would probably be easy for him
Nah, there's actually hardly any up here. Only one 2008, and a handful of rhd 1999 and lower models for sale right now, but I find those ones real ugly.

I'd consider a evo if I could find one near my price range, doesn't look like that'll happen though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom