\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thanks man. Lots of work. Never ends. Hoping to do a Turbo upgrade in the near future so I can hit 600hp to the wheels
nice.  yea def keep us posted on that.  i've driven my friend's modded evo 9 numerous times and it's always a treat.  evos are just awesome cars. 

So I've been in the market for a new car and I ended up copping a 1LE. I fell in love with that car after one test drive and it came down to a brand new 2015 1LE and a pre-owned zl1, but I hate buying used and a brand new zl1 is out of my price range. Man, driving this car is soo much fun. They did such an amazing job with this car. :pimp:

Full bolt-ons soon.

Z06 in 5 years when I'm in my 30s making buku bread.
niiiiiiice :pimp:

Supercharge it :pimp:

Thanks man. Lots of work. Never ends. Hoping to do a Turbo upgrade in the near future so I can hit 600hp to the wheels
nice.  yea def keep us posted on that.  i've driven my friend's modded evo 9 numerous times and it's always a treat.  evos are just awesome cars. 
of course.  Haven't posted pics tomorrow and i tried to take some tonight since i had my camera on me and the car just got polished out. So ill probably spam yall with some pics tomorrow LOL

Honestly don't bother with an exhaust
Putting an exhaust on a v8>>>> the 6 won't sound good and when you pull up next to an ss with an exhaust you'll now why I say that.

Take it from a guy with a v6 mustang use your money for mods towards looks

Hmmmm...

Gonna listen to more notes and think on it. Still might do something though. And shout out dude with the 1LE :pimp:

Talked to the guy with the black 99 Integra, coming to show it tomorrow. It doesn't have a radio though :frown: How much should I expect to pay for a stereo receiver and the install? 100 bucks?

Pretty much around there for a decent stereo, you might get install free. Damn a black 99..I wanted a black Teggy n never got my hands on one. Smh I hope it's in good shape for ya
I found a nice little one for 35 bucks at BB, and the wire harness is about 11 bucks. The install actually seems pretty easy, you're just matching the colors from the stereo harness to the adapater harness and viola. I've looked up the diagram.

I found a nice little one for 35 bucks at BB, and the wire harness is about 11 bucks. The install actually seems pretty easy, you're just matching the colors from the stereo harness to the adapater harness and viola. I've looked up the diagram.
You get what you pay for..... For 35 bucks, it won't be much. Installing is pretty easy if you have a little bit of car and wiring knowledge.

So I've been in the market for a new car and I ended up copping a 1LE. I fell in love with that car after one test drive and it came down to a brand new 2015 1LE and a pre-owned zl1, but I hate buying used and a brand new zl1 is out of my price range. Man, driving this car is soo much fun. They did such an amazing job with this car. :pimp:

Full bolt-ons soon.

:pimp:

you shouldent be worried bout the radio till you get the car b. Right now you should be worried about getting a car to put the radio in

Anyone have experience with the GL450? The prices are great for 2011-2012 models, almost too good, is there a reason for this?

you shouldent be worried bout the radio till you get the car b. Right now you should be worried about getting a car to put the radio in
The car is being purchased tomorrow, banks were closed over here on Sunday. Will post pics of the beauty.

:lol:

Like Zyzz said, I don't want the extra concentration but I have paddle shifters so I'll be OK.

And the V6 puts out 320+ horses, I'm good with that... Plus I can trade her in in a year or two for for 14-15 SS/RS. I saw her and fell in love :pimp:

Nice car. Congrats.

Full bolt-ons soon.

Looks mean! More 5th gen owners on here. :smokin

Last edited:
Looks so basic now that I'm back on OEMs :frown:

Wasn't planning on getting a new set of wheels until next year, but a set of 19" Work VS-XX with glossy black face/polished lips popped up locally for a good price and now I'm tempted..

Back
Top Bottom