\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Rollin shot my buddy took last week. His camera and his skills are just great.  Gonna have him go with me to that parking garage from the last pic i posted. Because his pictures will come out 100x better than mine did

D3530298_92409114_666026

what do y'all think about a 2009 Audi A4 3.2 with 75k on the dash? I need something for my gf when we move and she doesn't need a car payment so we would just buy it as a second car; I want her to have something with AWD because she's a nurse

So im still looking for a new ride since selling my lightning, having a hard time making up my mind. Open to pretty much anything, so I came up with an idea.

NT, if you had 13 grand burning a hole in your pocket, what would YOU buy?

Last edited:
The i8 is so ugly. Looks like a Hot Wheels toy or one of the ugly Concepts that you see but never actually goes into production

So im still looking for a new ride since selling my lightning, having a hard time making up my mind. Open to pretty much anything, so I came up with an idea.

Do you atleast have a genre of car you want or are u literally open to anything?

But just to throw some ideas out of cars I would personally look for in that price range would be:
Evo (duh)

350z

s2000

04 Cobra mustang

e46 M3

G35

Tacoma

Last edited:

Grand National.

e46 BMW 330ci

Dodge Magnum SRT-8

Porsche 944

C4 lt4

Back
Top Bottom