\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hahahhaaha. this is for all the haters who try to rip and say my v6 mustang and so called v6 challanger can't beat a v8. I told you guys a v6 can smash a gtr easily

v6* is only 520 up or so while the gtr is 720hp. it's all about the driver

And before you say @yeah the v6 is nodded up, well the gtr is as well

youtube.com/watch?v=VcuXLuUI8wg

Last edited:
omg bruh was dwelling on it for the longest **** been months and dude is still salty :rofl:

this bruh waiting til he finds the right video

350x700px-LL-0cf785ad_Sting-rafters.jpeg

omg bruh was dwelling on it for the longest **** been months and dude is still salty :rofl:

this bruh waiting til he finds the right video

350x700px-LL-0cf785ad_Sting-rafters.jpeg

naw certain people keep making side jokes about it when I post, example the Ebola thread

Hahahhaaha. this is for all the haters who try to rip and say my v6 mustang and so called v6 challanger can't beat a v8. I told you guys a v6 can smash a gtr easily

Jesus christ, you're such a dumbass. Just drop it already. Your original argument was that a v6 challenger was faster than a v8 challenger. Which just isn't true. And that's where this story should have STOPPED. But you keep posting nonsense, comparing apples to oranges, hence people continue to ridicule you.

Now you're comparing GTR's to Mustangs? Look dude, there are plenty of fast v6's out there that will beat v8's, everyone knows this. Weight, driver mod, and traction ALL play a role in speed. We all know this. You were wrong about v6 vs v8 chally's, we clowned you, and instead of taking your lumps, you decided to twist this thing into some weird v6 vs v8 thing where any model goes. Just stop it already :smh:.

Last edited:
I honestly think he's just trolling you guys at this point and it still gets you guys so riled up which is exactly what he wants.

On a side note, my cousins from overseas have been staying with me and open car doors with total disregard for anything around them. Just noticed 2 solid dings and messed up vinyl on the c63. So mad and sad at the same time. Is there a way to get the dings out myself? Looks like the vinyl saved the paint so I'll just rewrap the door, but want to get the dings fixed first.

Jesus christ, you're such a dumbass. Just drop it already. Your original argument was that a v6 challenger was faster than a v8 challenger. Which just isn't true. And that's where this story should have STOPPED. But you keep posting nonsense, comparing apples to oranges, hence people continue to ridicule you.

Now you're comparing GTR's to Mustangs? Look dude, there are plenty of fast v6's out there that will beat v8's, everyone knows this. Weight, driver mod, and traction ALL play a role in speed. We all know this. You were wrong about v6 vs v8 chally's, we clowned you, and instead of taking your lumps, you decided to twist this thing into some weird v6 vs v8 thing where any model goes. Just stop it already :smh:.
Dont forget about all the forced induction major role. Rarely can a na 4 CYLINDER OR V6 beat a v8 na

hol up hol up hol up
i thought you said i was a v8 in the first place?

Now you're comparing GTR's to Mustangs? Look dude, there are plenty of fast v6's out there that will beat v8's, everyone knows this. Weight, driver mod, and traction ALL play a role in speed. We all know this. You were wrong about v6 vs v8 chally's, we clowned you, and instead of taking your lumps, you decided to twist this thing into some weird v6 vs v8 thing where any model goes. Just stop it already
mean.gif
I never said once a v6 is faster then a v8. some of you cant read. Never said a V6 challanger is faster then a v8

What I said is a few things and here they go again:

1. There are some stock v6's that is faster then stock v8's

2. A slightly modded v6 can beat a v8

3. A modded v6 can smash a hemi

4. a v6 can keep up off takeoff or atleast stay close with a hemi. There is not much diffrence 0-60 mph

Thats all I was saying is that a V6 isnt slow and can smash some cars even stock..

Last edited:
And another point a HEMI in those heavy huge cars, challengers, are not going to be that fast anyone. I can assure my V6 supercharged lightweight mustang will smash a stock hemi challanger or atleast stay neck to neck in a race and if anyone think different we can meet up

You guys no nothing about cars
 SE is a great car but it's not a HEMI...but then again the HEMI in a car this heavy is not all that either...Same year V6 mustang will hold it's own against a R/T. Bottom line...
O and here is a v6 mustang smashing a hemi challanger  @.29 dude in the challnager said he just freaking beat me. He beat me. Yes the V6 mustang smashed the hemi. Challengers are not meant to keep up or beat Mustangs Stock for Stock.

Last edited:
A 2013+ v6 mustang will beat a R/T. I raced one the other day in my 08 GT and left him by like a car and a half. And a v6 2013 has about the same hp as my 08

I never said once a v6 is faster then a v8. some of you cant read. Never said a V6 challanger is faster then a v8

What I said is a few things and here they go again:

1. There are some stock v6's that is faster then stock v8's
2. A slightly modded v6 can beat a v8
3. A modded v6 can smash a hemi
4. a v6 can keep up off takeoff or atleast stay close with a hemi. There is not much diffrence 0-60 mph

Thats all I was saying is that a V6 isnt slow and can smash some cars even stock..
Pretty sure you did. And if you didn't, that's what it sounded like, and what started this whole thing. As for your list above..... we know this, and aren't debating that. Certain lightweight v6's or modded v6's will be faster than a heavy v8. You're right. Now will you drop it?

Last edited:
Remember that time I said that thing about Superb the first time he tried making this argument and it got 40+ reps, but then Superb reported me so the comment got taken down and I got a warning?

Well...my point still remains.

A 2013+ v6 mustang will beat a R/T. I raced one the other day in my 08 GT and left him by like a car and a half. And a v6 2013 has about the same hp as my 08

Yeah, the 3.7 Mustangs are actually a little faster than the 5.7 Hemis and almost on par with the 6.1 SRTs.

It'll be interesting to see if the long rumored smaller platform Barracuda's ever manifest, because as things are now Mopars are just too heavy to make much use of their power.

Back
Top Bottom