\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah, the 3.7 Mustangs are actually a little faster than the 5.7 Hemis and almost on par with the 6.1 SRTs.

It'll be interesting to see if the long rumored smaller platform Barracuda's ever manifest, because as things are now Mopars are just too heavy to make much use of their power.
By the looks of it the next gen 4 cylinder mustang turbo will be faster than Da Hemi. Srs
with the performace package for the 4 banger it will be able to smoke an rt almost guaranteed. Sorry mopar maybe next time

Any of y'all know much about Cadillac ATS?

They're very nice cars.

The one you want to go with is the 4cyl turbo. The NA 4cyl is a bit under powered and the V6's are great but not worth the near 10k price increase.

IMO the turbo option and AWD are worth the extra money but watch out, because like most luxury cars, options can add up really quick.

Picked up the RDX for my girl yesterday. 07 with only 65k miles and a bumper to bumper warranty till the end of 2016 or 100k miles. Got it for only 15k and it's in awesome condition.  and XM Radio 
pimp.gif

Picked up the RDX for my girl yesterday. 07 with only 65k miles and a bumper to bumper warranty till the end of 2016 or 100k miles. Got it for only 15k and it's in awesome condition.  and XM Radio :pimp:

idk b
thats looking like a mini van without a sliding door. Better go ahead and make sure you still have your passport. :lol:

roll.gif
this dude is an idiot

dude compared a superchaged v6 to a stock v8

im out
roll.gif
just take the L fam

aint nobody denying a modded v6 can smoke a v8 hell a modded 4 banger could smoke both it doesnt mean anything tho modded motors are a different story
Reported
mean.gif

Any car can beat any car with the right amount of mods, the right driver, or just the right amount of money put into it

Now crawl back under the rock you came out of @Superb  

Last edited:
Any of y'all know much about Cadillac ATS?

They're very nice cars.

The one you want to go with is the 4cyl turbo. The NA 4cyl is a bit under powered and the V6's are great but not worth the near 10k price increase.

IMO the turbo option and AWD are worth the extra money but watch out, because like most luxury cars, options can add up really quick.

Can you school me more on turbos? Do you think in this day in age, it's reliable than NA?

How would you expect the ATS to be reliability wise?

This is what I wanna know too.

Last edited:
Can you school me more on turbos? Do you think in this day in age, it's reliable than NA?
This is what I wanna know too.
If you mean, are turbos are more reliable than NA, then no, the less moving parts you have the less there is to break or replace. However, that isn't to say that a new age turbo car can't be reliable, they've come a long way.

Back
Top Bottom