\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The thing I like the most about the new Mustang is that they offer a 2.3L Ecoboost motor. It's going to be very popular among the Japanese car tuners that want to try something different. 300+ horsepower from a 4cyl turbo is not too bad. Mild tune, and some more boost and the car has potential to be a monster.
The ecoboost is coming on strong. I predicted the 2015 stang will be a hit amongst many japaneese and euro enthusiast over a month ago in this thread. But I need that v8
I just bought a 1LE like 3 weeks ago and it's ******* amazing car. I looooooooooove my car.

literally everywhere i go i get a thumbs up, props, etc.
Your not helping my decision :lol:

The thing about stangs is the aftermarket support. Tunes are already available for the 4 banger and v8. Ford left a **** load of space in the 4bangers engine bay for people to play around. Dynos already came out at around 275whp stock, so imagine when dudes start putting in better turbos

The thing about stangs is the aftermarket support. Tunes are already available for the 4 banger and v8. Ford left a **** load of space in the 4bangers engine bay for people to play around. Dynos already came out at around 275whp stock, so imagine when dudes start putting in better turbos

The motor is somewhat built already too. 1000hp on stock motor isn't far fetched. Much like Supras.

The ecoboost is coming on strong. I predicted the 2015 stang will be a hit amongst many japaneese and euro enthusiast over a month ago in this thread. But I need that v8

Your not helping my decision :lol:

i cant speak for the 2015, but my dad has a 2014 5.0 and he drove my 1LE and says it is hands down in different league. the stang is better for straight line performance, but the camaro is almost just as fast straight line and destroys it as far as handling. its like your on rails. :pimp: i love killing corners now whereas before i was scared to make sharp turns in my chally haha.

he also said its more fun to drive than his m3 which i thought was a crazy compliment. :nerd:

We love cars.

for the person who asked: i paid 42k for mine w/ 1le, RS, dual mode exhaust and nav.

Last edited:
the 4cyl is 300 hp?

Isnt it amazing how small turbo 4's are producing so much hp stock now?... Mitsubichi and Subaru have been at it for awhile; VAG's 2.0 is going to push 400+ in that crazy Golf; Benz's AMG 4 is 360hp; Porsche is going to be using a turbo 4 soon as well; and now this Ford...

It almost seems like the NA 6 is becoming a thing of the past...

pimp.gif

Get rid of that front plate, though!

Law, schmaw.  I've been driving my car around with no front plate for almost 3 years now.  Never had any problems.
Agree, get rid of that plate ASAP.  Been driving with no front plate on my cars for 8 years, only got a ticket once in high school in my Integra
Isnt it amazing how small turbo 4's are producing so much hp
pimp.gif

To stray away from sport car talk...if I were in the market for a sedan, the new Sonata is amazing. Theres a white one in my garage and the headlights, tail lights, black roof (white body) is just too fire. Interior is nice too.

Hyundai did a great job. Would pick over the usual Accord, Camry, Altima choices, id even take it over the new Mazda 6.

Had a Sonata as a loaner, interior felt cheap and car felt disconnected from the road. Don't remember what trim level but did not like it one bit.

Something about a 4 cylinder turbo stang just rubs me the wrong way :lol:. They did one back in the 80's, only lasted a couple years though.

This is part of the reason they don't sit well with me :x :

2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost fakes engine noise via stereo: Hello, Active Noise Control

The 2015 Ford Mustang's roar is being enhanced by its stereo system. With its sound system disabled, however, the Mustang's fearsome roar sounds more like a purr.

Over two decades have passed since Ford designed a Mustang with a four-cylinder engine. The automaker's award-winning EcoBoost engine changes that with a 2.3-liter amalgamation of power and efficiency.

The 2015 Mustang's excitable EcoBoost engine and its ground-rattling roar drops when the sound system's fuse is yanked, as discovered by Road & Track's Jason Cammisa. During a recent series of test drives, he removed the fuse from the 2015 Mustang's sound system, and found that the pony car had lost its voice.

As shocking, and maybe even disappointing, as the 2015 Mustang's enhanced voice may be, Chief Mustang Engineer Dave Perciak revealed in a 2013 interview that the car's engine sound would be amplified by its sound system. Perciak was asked if the Mustang's 2.3-liter EcoBoost would sound like it belonged in the vehicle.

"With the EcoBoost engine we have both active noise cancellation and we also amplify the existing engine sound order," stated Perciak. "We don't create an artificial sound; we don't pluck one off the shelf; we bring in the real sound, process it, and play it through the car's speakers. Today's V6 sounds fantastic, and although the EcoBoost won't sound like a V8, it won't sound like it doesn't belong in a Mustang, either."

Consumers are said to have helped Ford figure out exactly how the 2015 Mustang should sound. A small group of Mustang fans were said to have participated in clinics, which ultimately helped Ford polish the feature.

Read more: http://www.techtimes.com/articles/1...-hello-active-noise-control.htm#ixzz3GkiBUIIX

Nope, loud, gas guzzling V8's for me in my domestic sports cars please :lol:, just can't replace how one sounds and feels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom