\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Of course that's my opinion but I'd do something different. Put it on some 360 forged concaves. Cam it with a full exhaust and headers.

I would personally go for some CCW classics in chrome. Chrome + black is a combo that cant be played out...it looks especially good with the right fitment and wheel design.
ccw classics=played the hell out

VietBoy562- 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

went back to stock tails from some garage built LED tails. lesson learned : don't be a guinea pig for a custom lighting project/product. they will fall apart. 
30t6p3b.gif
 OEM = no headaches. 
020255346a671df229f1c4d1301b3ef18bc36fb.jpg

VietBoy562- 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

went back to stock tails from some garage built LED tails. lesson learned : don't be a guinea pig for a custom lighting project/product. they will fall apart. 
30t6p3b.gif
 OEM = no headaches. 
020255346a671df229f1c4d1301b3ef18bc36fb.jpg

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Of course that's my opinion but I'd do something different. Put it on some 360 forged concaves. Cam it with a full exhaust and headers.

I would personally go for some CCW classics in chrome. Chrome + black is a combo that cant be played out...it looks especially good with the right fitment and wheel design.
You're played out
grin.gif

BTW, what are some good mid-range speakers for my vehicle. I'm lookin to build a system soon and I have no idea where to start. Probably not more than 1500 on the entire thing though...any idears?

You're played out
grin.gif

BTW, what are some good mid-range speakers for my vehicle. I'm lookin to build a system soon and I have no idea where to start. Probably not more than 1500 on the entire thing though...any idears?

You're played out
grin.gif

I'm just tired of seeing them
laugh.gif
same goes for the te37

I think i posted something around your budget within the last 10 pages
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...hread-FAQ-added?page=143

You're played out
grin.gif

I'm just tired of seeing them
laugh.gif
same goes for the te37

I think i posted something around your budget within the last 10 pages
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...hread-FAQ-added?page=143

^just sold my s13 sohc hatch for $300. Love what you can do with them but just not my thing.

Yours looks great BTW.

^just sold my s13 sohc hatch for $300. Love what you can do with them but just not my thing.

Yours looks great BTW.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by VietBoy562

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

X-Runner
pimp.gif
You getting the supercharger?

Yea. Eventually.
laugh.gif

My dad has a TRD Supercharged Pre-Runner. They run so good compared to stock. Much more power than my B5.

Yea hopefully within the next year I'll be able to purchase it. I also have been eyeing a URD Supercharger as well. More output but more money.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by VietBoy562

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

X-Runner
pimp.gif
You getting the supercharger?

Yea. Eventually.
laugh.gif

My dad has a TRD Supercharged Pre-Runner. They run so good compared to stock. Much more power than my B5.

Yea hopefully within the next year I'll be able to purchase it. I also have been eyeing a URD Supercharger as well. More output but more money.

updated pic of my mustang, took of the gold side stripe and gold mustang lettering. also blacked out the tail lights

315292r.jpg

updated pic of my mustang, took of the gold side stripe and gold mustang lettering. also blacked out the tail lights

315292r.jpg

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

had to go to the dealership today

mad.gif

r8tnow.jpg

Way TOO much of this with the Jaguar XF.... It freaked me out....

Went back to the Bimmer yesterday.

650i - Panoramic Roof, Night Vision, Heads Up Display, Active Cruise, ect.......

2yye1c7.jpg

v7t7v4.jpg

BMW V8
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

had to go to the dealership today

mad.gif

r8tnow.jpg

Way TOO much of this with the Jaguar XF.... It freaked me out....

Went back to the Bimmer yesterday.

650i - Panoramic Roof, Night Vision, Heads Up Display, Active Cruise, ect.......

2yye1c7.jpg

v7t7v4.jpg

BMW V8
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom