Originally Posted by rareair45

Graduation Present

11%207%3A15%3A25%20PM.jpg
what the !%$% man
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

BMW FTW....but I'm seriously eyeing a CTS-V lol.
You'll be eyeing the F10 M5 then....
I know! That's one of the reasons I haven't pulled the trigger. I'm just not looking forward to the crazy markups and the waiting list. Nice M3's btw, especially the e92 with the LM's.

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

BMW FTW....but I'm seriously eyeing a CTS-V lol.
You'll be eyeing the F10 M5 then....
I know! That's one of the reasons I haven't pulled the trigger. I'm just not looking forward to the crazy markups and the waiting list. Nice M3's btw, especially the e92 with the LM's.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by Al Audi

AUDI>BMW

indifferent.gif
 Stupid
And to the people who said to get an A5/S5.... SMH you guys dont know ANYTHING about cars. Audi is king of overpriced/ underpowered cars.

(BASE MSRP)

A5=38 grand 0-60=6.4 seconds??? thirty eight thousand dollars... for a tsx(v6) numbers?

S5=54 grand 0-60=4.9

RS5=78grand 0-60=4.6 

Seriously? your buying looks rather then performance. handling.... maybe but the feel is still not there.  BUT OMGZZ LED LIGHTS. +audi drivers are douche bags. confirms by top gear. 

BMW>AUDI

Yes undrpowered but look what your paying for your paying for overall look.. Dont get me wrong im a BIMMER boy to the death of me i will own a BMW till i die but i feel like flirting with Audi for a bit wouldnt be wrong.. Were not going on BASE msrp i mean common not much of us here (my age 21-22) can afford let alone get approved for a Brand NEW base msrp vehicle.. But as far as CPO goes Audi price wise is more economical.. You couldnt get caught in a CPO BMW for under 25k but you can get a 08-09 A4 for 19k CPO.. I might not know much about under the hood.. But realistically in NYC if your thinking about whats under your hood your getting tickets POINT BLANK.. I got 40 points on my license 20 driving around my E46 at 19 thinking about all the power i had under my hood..

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

cop a v8 s5 if you can afford it. i love how those drive.

Funny you said that cause i seen one on the street and Mosely in one on pac 360 and i was like whatever that is i need it... Im thinking its a R8 or something i look it up it was an S5.. Then I seen their only 30-36k for '08 V8 my draw dropped.. I calculated payments id just really need to improve my credit over the next 6 months and save like 5k-8k and make sure my commission stays up and i can afford it comfortably.. Alot of folks around me are like oh just get it just get it.. Im not one of those idiots in the hood that get a 60k car and still live with my parents.. So ill get my apt first then think about this..

eek.gif
at the red interiors !
BMW got red interiors too. Cop a 08 e92 Bimmer Space grey/coral red interior with Navi, Comfort Access, and Sport Package. Add a matte black grill, M-Tech lip, and maybe a rear diffuser, and you's good $$.

frown.gif
i havent learned how to drive stick yet (no @!%*).. I wouldnt want to because i know the feeling a bit playing with tip tronic in my e46 and the car felt like a whole different animal when i actually got good at switching those gears it was a wrap.. I hit 130mph one night on the LIE messing with that.. I know id kill my self its hard to resist and NYC highways are death traps

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by Al Audi

AUDI>BMW

indifferent.gif
 Stupid
And to the people who said to get an A5/S5.... SMH you guys dont know ANYTHING about cars. Audi is king of overpriced/ underpowered cars.

(BASE MSRP)

A5=38 grand 0-60=6.4 seconds??? thirty eight thousand dollars... for a tsx(v6) numbers?

S5=54 grand 0-60=4.9

RS5=78grand 0-60=4.6 

Seriously? your buying looks rather then performance. handling.... maybe but the feel is still not there.  BUT OMGZZ LED LIGHTS. +audi drivers are douche bags. confirms by top gear. 

BMW>AUDI

Yes undrpowered but look what your paying for your paying for overall look.. Dont get me wrong im a BIMMER boy to the death of me i will own a BMW till i die but i feel like flirting with Audi for a bit wouldnt be wrong.. Were not going on BASE msrp i mean common not much of us here (my age 21-22) can afford let alone get approved for a Brand NEW base msrp vehicle.. But as far as CPO goes Audi price wise is more economical.. You couldnt get caught in a CPO BMW for under 25k but you can get a 08-09 A4 for 19k CPO.. I might not know much about under the hood.. But realistically in NYC if your thinking about whats under your hood your getting tickets POINT BLANK.. I got 40 points on my license 20 driving around my E46 at 19 thinking about all the power i had under my hood..

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

cop a v8 s5 if you can afford it. i love how those drive.

Funny you said that cause i seen one on the street and Mosely in one on pac 360 and i was like whatever that is i need it... Im thinking its a R8 or something i look it up it was an S5.. Then I seen their only 30-36k for '08 V8 my draw dropped.. I calculated payments id just really need to improve my credit over the next 6 months and save like 5k-8k and make sure my commission stays up and i can afford it comfortably.. Alot of folks around me are like oh just get it just get it.. Im not one of those idiots in the hood that get a 60k car and still live with my parents.. So ill get my apt first then think about this..

eek.gif
at the red interiors !
BMW got red interiors too. Cop a 08 e92 Bimmer Space grey/coral red interior with Navi, Comfort Access, and Sport Package. Add a matte black grill, M-Tech lip, and maybe a rear diffuser, and you's good $$.

frown.gif
i havent learned how to drive stick yet (no @!%*).. I wouldnt want to because i know the feeling a bit playing with tip tronic in my e46 and the car felt like a whole different animal when i actually got good at switching those gears it was a wrap.. I hit 130mph one night on the LIE messing with that.. I know id kill my self its hard to resist and NYC highways are death traps

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Guys, Audis, BMW's and Porsches, well all European imports are overpriced... If you lived in Europe they would be ALOT cheaper. We pay a big mark up here in the US. Overseas they have more options too. I was trippin when i was overseas, because i saw S class benzes and Jaguar XJ6s and 7 series Bmw's with CLOTH interiors.

Camaro SS 0-60 4.6 secs Base price 30,945
quoting dude above,
Audi RS4 0-60 4.6 secs Base price probably around 90-100 grand
audi S5= 0-60 4.9 Base price 54 grand

too lazy to look up BMW stats and prices....

S5 which is awfully expensive, competes with the 335i. Not even an M3. 
laugh.gif

But the interior 
eek.gif

The price you pay for luxury and performance...

I love Camaro's but the interior is straight up a disgrace for such a nice looking car.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Guys, Audis, BMW's and Porsches, well all European imports are overpriced... If you lived in Europe they would be ALOT cheaper. We pay a big mark up here in the US. Overseas they have more options too. I was trippin when i was overseas, because i saw S class benzes and Jaguar XJ6s and 7 series Bmw's with CLOTH interiors.

Camaro SS 0-60 4.6 secs Base price 30,945
quoting dude above,
Audi RS4 0-60 4.6 secs Base price probably around 90-100 grand
audi S5= 0-60 4.9 Base price 54 grand

too lazy to look up BMW stats and prices....

S5 which is awfully expensive, competes with the 335i. Not even an M3. 
laugh.gif

But the interior 
eek.gif

The price you pay for luxury and performance...

I love Camaro's but the interior is straight up a disgrace for such a nice looking car.

eek.gif
i just peeped that.. Id cop in red just like in PAID IN FULL one of my GOAT cars definite cop for a future collection...

eek.gif
i just peeped that.. Id cop in red just like in PAID IN FULL one of my GOAT cars definite cop for a future collection...

Back
Top Bottom