\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Murray497

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

MPLSdunk wrote:
Audi's deflated 0-60 times are never accurate, and are always more conservative. My 08 RS4 was listed as a 4.8 0-60, while R&T got it at 4.2 seconds. Also, your times are just wrong anyway. 

Please don't take this the wrong way because I've always like the RS4, but it's not doing 4.2 to 60. I understand that R&T *tested* it at 4.2, but 4.8 is the correct figure. 

Originally Posted by Murray497

MPLSdunk wrote:
Audi's deflated 0-60 times are never accurate, and are always more conservative. My 08 RS4 was listed as a 4.8 0-60, while R&T got it at 4.2 seconds. Also, your times are just wrong anyway. 

Please don't take this the wrong way because I've always like the RS4, but it's not doing 4.2 to 60. I understand that R&T *tested* it at 4.2, but 4.8 is the correct figure. 

300zx is killin em bro I use to push that in high school my pops still has it, it only has like 15k on it and its a 93, anyway Ive posted pics of my LS430 before but heres a teaser of my newer toy just going back to the nissan family Completely murdered out well almost once the black 22s get here its RIP!
2195ob9.jpg

300zx is killin em bro I use to push that in high school my pops still has it, it only has like 15k on it and its a 93, anyway Ive posted pics of my LS430 before but heres a teaser of my newer toy just going back to the nissan family Completely murdered out well almost once the black 22s get here its RIP!
2195ob9.jpg

MyJaysGetRocked wrote:

Yo broman, we need updated pics of your E39 if you still have it. It's been months and I'm still looking for an LMB with Caramel interior in my price range. Missed out on one....at this point, I think I'll be happy with pretty much any color. 

MyJaysGetRocked wrote:

Yo broman, we need updated pics of your E39 if you still have it. It's been months and I'm still looking for an LMB with Caramel interior in my price range. Missed out on one....at this point, I think I'll be happy with pretty much any color. 

i copped an 2010 audi a5 last may, and ive had it for about a year. premium plus pkg with navi/sport/sound. white.

i really bought the car based on the looks, wont front. car is underpowered but i wasnt going for performance anyways. opted to go audi instead of bmw since damn near everyone here in la has the 3 series....but well, everyone has everything out here so may not really matter. just liked the direction and styling of where audi is goin versus the other 2 brands. not a fan of the c class and so that pretty much leave me with the a5 since i wanted a coupe.

cant complain though, i like it. may consider one of the other brands when im done with this car.

i copped an 2010 audi a5 last may, and ive had it for about a year. premium plus pkg with navi/sport/sound. white.

i really bought the car based on the looks, wont front. car is underpowered but i wasnt going for performance anyways. opted to go audi instead of bmw since damn near everyone here in la has the 3 series....but well, everyone has everything out here so may not really matter. just liked the direction and styling of where audi is goin versus the other 2 brands. not a fan of the c class and so that pretty much leave me with the a5 since i wanted a coupe.

cant complain though, i like it. may consider one of the other brands when im done with this car.

^
Who cares if its underpowered, if you are sitting in this the whole time, then nothing else matters. 
pimp.gif

112_0707_09z+2008_audi_s5+interior.jpg

I know its an S5 interior but still.

^
Who cares if its underpowered, if you are sitting in this the whole time, then nothing else matters. 
pimp.gif

112_0707_09z+2008_audi_s5+interior.jpg

I know its an S5 interior but still.

Originally Posted by shch

MyJaysGetRocked wrote:

Car is still pretty much stock with the exception of a full exhaust from headers back. Maybe within the next 2 years, I'll hit the mod bug and pull the trigger on a S/C
devil.gif
. I'm hoping to possibly add a F10 M5 or E63 M6 to the stable by January 12', so i'm taking it easy on mods. 
As far as color schemes go, I was ready to sell my M5 for a LMB/Caramel M5, but the dude wasn't willing to sell it. It's definitely a beautiful combo. The three colors I would suggest would be Carbon Black(what I have), LMB, Silver. I prefer carbon black the most, especially when its clean
embarassed.gif
. Either way, all the fun comes from the driving experience, which will make you forget about everything else. 

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Originally Posted by shch

MyJaysGetRocked wrote:

Car is still pretty much stock with the exception of a full exhaust from headers back. Maybe within the next 2 years, I'll hit the mod bug and pull the trigger on a S/C
devil.gif
. I'm hoping to possibly add a F10 M5 or E63 M6 to the stable by January 12', so i'm taking it easy on mods. 
As far as color schemes go, I was ready to sell my M5 for a LMB/Caramel M5, but the dude wasn't willing to sell it. It's definitely a beautiful combo. The three colors I would suggest would be Carbon Black(what I have), LMB, Silver. I prefer carbon black the most, especially when its clean
embarassed.gif
. Either way, all the fun comes from the driving experience, which will make you forget about everything else. 

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

AUDI>BMW

indifferent.gif
 Stupid
And to the people who said to get an A5/S5.... SMH you guys dont know ANYTHING about cars. Audi is king of overpriced/ underpowered cars.

(BASE MSRP)

A5=38 grand 0-60=6.4 seconds??? thirty eight thousand dollars... for a tsx(v6) numbers?

S5=54 grand 0-60=4.9

RS5=78grand 0-60=4.6 

Seriously? your buying looks rather then performance. handling.... maybe but the feel is still not there.  BUT OMGZZ LED LIGHTS. +audi drivers are douche bags. confirms by top gear. 

BMW>AUDI

"My man..."
pimp.gif

I've been saying this for the longest!....All Audi has to offer to the automobile industry is those gimmicky LED lights... Nothing more

The "Brand new" A8 looks exactly like the previous gen A8 minus the LED's... And now they're bringing out the A7 to compete with the CLS
roll.gif
... The new CLS murks the A7

Besides those LED's....name one innovative thing that Audi has brought to the luxury car industry...-waits-

You ever heard of a person buying Audi's all their lives like loyal BMW and MB consumers?....Audi is a "one and done" car....a "lesson learned" car....

Originally Posted by Al Audi

AUDI>BMW

indifferent.gif
 Stupid
And to the people who said to get an A5/S5.... SMH you guys dont know ANYTHING about cars. Audi is king of overpriced/ underpowered cars.

(BASE MSRP)

A5=38 grand 0-60=6.4 seconds??? thirty eight thousand dollars... for a tsx(v6) numbers?

S5=54 grand 0-60=4.9

RS5=78grand 0-60=4.6 

Seriously? your buying looks rather then performance. handling.... maybe but the feel is still not there.  BUT OMGZZ LED LIGHTS. +audi drivers are douche bags. confirms by top gear. 

BMW>AUDI

"My man..."
pimp.gif

I've been saying this for the longest!....All Audi has to offer to the automobile industry is those gimmicky LED lights... Nothing more

The "Brand new" A8 looks exactly like the previous gen A8 minus the LED's... And now they're bringing out the A7 to compete with the CLS
roll.gif
... The new CLS murks the A7

Besides those LED's....name one innovative thing that Audi has brought to the luxury car industry...-waits-

You ever heard of a person buying Audi's all their lives like loyal BMW and MB consumers?....Audi is a "one and done" car....a "lesson learned" car....

Back
Top Bottom