\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Beautiful. 
pimp.gif

I saw one of these on the road yesterday and dude was flooring it..I couldn't help but think "damn, he must be in a hurry to get gas." 
JRP: Thanks a lot bro!

Sneakerhead: Thanks! Well I tend to floor it all the time as well but who cares about the gas mileage? Its all about having fun! I knew what I was getting into when I bought this back in 09. Its smiles, not miles per gallon. lol

How many mpg do you get in the city though? Like 10?
laugh.gif
About 8.
smile.gif
lol

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Beautiful. 
pimp.gif

I saw one of these on the road yesterday and dude was flooring it..I couldn't help but think "damn, he must be in a hurry to get gas." 
JRP: Thanks a lot bro!

Sneakerhead: Thanks! Well I tend to floor it all the time as well but who cares about the gas mileage? Its all about having fun! I knew what I was getting into when I bought this back in 09. Its smiles, not miles per gallon. lol

How many mpg do you get in the city though? Like 10?
laugh.gif
About 8.
smile.gif
lol

Originally Posted by dluv

Nice Range, boy had one and had trouble with his too n my friend has one and said most reliable transportation she's had so who knows. 

just got this recently done on my max, next up painted headlights, drop it a bit n paint rims black. lip white. 
This belongs in the thread Cameron Nelson creates.
sick.gif
This is extremely beyond hideous.

Nice Range, boy had one and had trouble with his too n my friend has one and said most reliable transportation she's had so who knows. 

just got this recently done on my max, next up painted headlights, drop it a bit n paint rims black. lip white. 
sick.gif

^^No disrespect to homie with the Nissan but if you wanted all that black on a white car, should've just copped a black car.

^^No disrespect to homie with the Nissan but if you wanted all that black on a white car, should've just copped a black car.

dluv gets no luv
laugh.gif
grin.gif
You should vinyl the entire trunk and hood. Ditch the gas tank cover vinyl. Black out the spokes but don't do the lip white. Then you'll have a respectable ride.

dluv gets no luv
laugh.gif
grin.gif
You should vinyl the entire trunk and hood. Ditch the gas tank cover vinyl. Black out the spokes but don't do the lip white. Then you'll have a respectable ride.

1987 325is e30

searched for 3 months. finally found the one.

Weekend driven only. (gonna change the wheels out to BBS's eventually)
9dac78487b4b11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

da913a8a7b5211e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

1987 325is e30

searched for 3 months. finally found the one.

Weekend driven only. (gonna change the wheels out to BBS's eventually)
9dac78487b4b11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

da913a8a7b5211e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wait, why on earth....
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom