\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

Originally Posted by Zyzz

all the 2012 V6 are 8 speed.
Correct. It is not the Hemi if that is what you were trying to refer to?
just saw the SRT-8 on the road today and its looks good 
pimp.gif

Yea the SRT-8 is clean as hell. Just not worth the sticker price. I guess if your into speed/engines kinda thing it is. Mine was listed at essentially $30K msrp and i got it for a little under 25k.

all the 2012 V6 are 8 speed.
pimp.gif

Yea the SRT-8 is clean as hell. Just not worth the sticker price. I guess if your into speed/engines kinda thing it is. Mine was listed at essentially $30K msrp and i got it for a little under 25k.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by dluv

Originally Posted by MMG

dude, no one is hating, the car looks
sick.gif
, you talkin about nothing about you is cheap yet you got your car plastic dipped out looking like a lucha libre mask
This coming from the guy reppin MMG. You really believing those Rick Ross rhymes aren't ya?  Uhh, Rozay!!! You must not read well Big Meech. that's not plastic dip, nothing is on my car.  You made your point Officer Ricky, you don't like my car, I get it, i really do.  I love it and I'm not changing a thing officer.  

its a screen name, its has no relevance to my post
laugh.gif
but whatever
laugh.gif

He just doesnt get it. Those rims are terrible. Its one of those cheap %%* rims you see on an Intrepid or something. If you can afford a Max and an E350, why dare throw some terrible rims on it.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by MMG

dude, no one is hating, the car looks
sick.gif
, you talkin about nothing about you is cheap yet you got your car plastic dipped out looking like a lucha libre mask
This coming from the guy reppin MMG. You really believing those Rick Ross rhymes aren't ya?  Uhh, Rozay!!! You must not read well Big Meech. that's not plastic dip, nothing is on my car.  You made your point Officer Ricky, you don't like my car, I get it, i really do.  I love it and I'm not changing a thing officer.  

laugh.gif
but whatever
laugh.gif

He just doesnt get it. Those rims are terrible. Its one of those cheap %%* rims you see on an Intrepid or something. If you can afford a Max and an E350, why dare throw some terrible rims on it.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif
but whatever
laugh.gif

dont waste your time, McDonalds got you brainwashed and you cant afford a 20 piece

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif
but whatever
laugh.gif

dont waste your time, McDonalds got you brainwashed and you cant afford a 20 piece

pimp.gif

$30k? damn. i leased my R/T same color as yours, redline
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
$215 a month
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

will aim for a SRT8 Charger or Cuda when the lease is up

DA HEMI

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
$215 a month
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DA HEMI

just saw the SRT-8 on the road today and its looks good�
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
$215 a month
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wanted all black, but fell in love with the Red Line when I walked past it
pimp.gif
. And yea the Chargers MSRP are high as hell. Sounds like you got a good deal on the R/T. I pay double what you pay on a finance 
eyes.gif
. You put any $ down or anything?

Didn't see the Cuda...but the 2013 Challenger is
smokin.gif
...kinda upset I didn't wait on it.

just saw the SRT-8 on the road today and its looks good�
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
$215 a month
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wanted all black, but fell in love with the Red Line when I walked past it
pimp.gif
. And yea the Chargers MSRP are high as hell. Sounds like you got a good deal on the R/T. I pay double what you pay on a finance 
eyes.gif
. You put any $ down or anything?

Didn't see the Cuda...but the 2013 Challenger is
smokin.gif
...kinda upset I didn't wait on it.

$1k outta pocket, they had some crazy deals i guess but none as low as i got. got very lucky IMO

didnt want red but it grew on me and couldnt pass it up especially at that price.

$1k outta pocket, they had some crazy deals i guess but none as low as i got. got very lucky IMO

didnt want red but it grew on me and couldnt pass it up especially at that price.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I wouldnt have colored the gas tank.

everything else is just "different"
wouldn't call it hating though
Gotta agree...

Take off the black on the gas tank and debadge it.

Would make the car look way cleaner...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I wouldnt have colored the gas tank.

everything else is just "different"
wouldn't call it hating though
Gotta agree...

Take off the black on the gas tank and debadge it.

Would make the car look way cleaner...

Nice Range, boy had one and had trouble with his too n my friend has one and said most reliable transportation she's had so who knows. 

just got this recently done on my max, next up painted headlights, drop it a bit n paint rims black. lip white. 

No hate and to each his own but this is pretty bad.
sick.gif
  all this stuff looks pretty tacky.

Nice Range, boy had one and had trouble with his too n my friend has one and said most reliable transportation she's had so who knows. 

just got this recently done on my max, next up painted headlights, drop it a bit n paint rims black. lip white. 

No hate and to each his own but this is pretty bad.
sick.gif
  all this stuff looks pretty tacky.

holy crap dude...i went back to see what you guys were arguing about and that look atrocious. i guess you're trying to be different, but that just looks like you're trying too hard whereas subtle color accents would be best.

holy crap dude...i went back to see what you guys were arguing about and that look atrocious. i guess you're trying to be different, but that just looks like you're trying too hard whereas subtle color accents would be best.

Back
Top Bottom