\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

8k? Im pretty sure that joint is retagged or somethings wrong with it easy. Your gonna get there n shes gonna be "out of town" but she would send her nigerian brother to show u the truck.

I never seen one go for under 20k with under 100 on the dash

My friend has his hood on his RSX painted and I didn't even know that it was carbon fiber until he told me. (Pictures on my flickr page in the sig if you wanna see it) I like to see the carbon fiber if you're going to have it on there.

Retro-BRZ is looking dope!

Yeah, I had my Seibon hood on my RSX for 6 years and never took care of it. Took it to get wet sanded/clearcoated last year and it practically looked like new but then decided to just color match it to my OEM color and there's no way you can tell the difference.

Can Airspider or Nyhockey school me on what to look for in a good clone Srt Jeep besides the engine and interior?

no way that price is impossible do you know how rare the hemi dodges are ? they hold more value then an nsx or supra or 93 rx-7 the dodges are super rares m3 status there is no way theyd get that cheap even though they are company fleet vehicles

Last edited:
no way that price is impossible do you know how rare the hemi dodges are ? they hold more value then an nsx or supra or 93 rx-7 the dodges are super rares m3 status there is no way theyd get that cheap even though they are company fleet vehicles
So you are saying an M3 is status rare, more so than an NSX or Supra TT 6-speed?  Ok, M3 are trash compared to both, they are everywhere, look at the production numbers for these vehicles please.

Hell you rambling about ?

lol you guys are new to this thread i guess , i was trolling bro and being sarcastic trust me you dont need to explain a supra or nsx>

Last edited:
Superchargers and stroker kits usually require an extended cowl hood. Some of them are laughably tall... like 6+ inches :lol:

This one looks just right IMO :nthat:

Can Airspider or Nyhockey school me on what to look for in a good clone Srt Jeep besides the engine and interior?

With the clones, and if you are going to go that route. Make sure whoever you bought that clone from, used OEM parts. A lot of companies I see on ebay make fiberglass Jeep SRT front and rear bumpers, front grill, and side skirts. They are flimsy, dont fit well, and crack easily. Make sure the wheels are not cracked and are balanced well. Also dont let the seller try to pass off Replica rims as OEM. OEM SRT rims have SRT stamped on them. Also with clones make sure the exhaust they have put in doesnt have any leaks. Most people who do the clones cant afford the SRT to begin with so they do this to save money and most likely they go to the cheapest shops. But there are also some people who do clones who do it 100%.

With the clones, and if you are going to go that route. Make sure whoever you bought that clone from, used OEM parts. A lot of companies I see on ebay make fiberglass Jeep SRT front and rear bumpers, front grill, and side skirts. They are flimsy, dont fit well, and crack easily. Make sure the wheels are not cracked and are balanced well. Also dont let the seller try to pass off Replica rims as OEM. OEM SRT rims have SRT stamped on them. Also with clones make sure the exhaust they have put in doesnt have any leaks. Most people who do the clones cant afford the SRT to begin with so they do this to save money and most likely they go to the cheapest shops. But there are also some people who do clones who do it 100%.

My bad I was writing way too fast... I'm want to look for key signs to help AVOID buying a clone. I could never drive a fake. But some are really good and some have even went as far as dropping the 6.1 in it. I just want the real deal and not a fake.

Last edited:
just lookup the VIN. if it's a legit SRT, then it'll show up as one...

Last edited:
My bad I was writing way too fast... I'm want to look for key signs to help AVOID buying a clone. I could never drive a fake. But some are really good and some have even went as far as dropping the 6.1 in it. I just want the real deal and not a fake.
People are actually swapping the 6.1 hemi into clones? I can't see that being cheaper then just buying the real deal.

People are actually swapping the 6.1 hemi into clones? I can't see that being cheaper then just buying the real deal.

im pretty sure ppl just add the body kit like how ppl with 328 or 335 add a body kit to make it a m3 or da v6 challengers adds a hemi badge

Back
Top Bottom