\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Drove a MkV r32 today. Exhaust, chipped.........few other upgrades. That thing would give a lot of cars competition. Blast to drive.

front plate on a GTR is a sin. too bad its required in many states.
What is the law on that, or its practical application, in CA at least? I havent gotten harassed for not having it yet but im kinda worried that they can just pull that card to stop me at any random time.

Ny definitely has it....cops stay stoppin PA drivers

Cuz they dont have em even though its legal in their

State.

front plate on a GTR is a sin. too bad its required in many states.
I remember when I bought my first car it had no front plate and I loved it
pimp.gif
... then to either get it registered or inspected they had to drill two holes in the front bumper to attach the bracket for the plate so I could drive away.
sick.gif

Felt bad man.
mean.gif

I was in queens (whitestone) yesterday no front plate. It's a law in CT also. If a cop harrasses for that.........they are bored.

Last edited:
Definitely law in VA that you need the front plate. Maryland is the same thing. They won't even really let you just keep it posted in the front windshield either, smh

Wheres the shop located brother?

The ZL1 is at the shop I go to Custom Wheels Boutique in Fredericksburg.

The others are from a meet in Manassas last year at the PTuning shop.

Last edited:
I get front plate tickets, about 2-3 a year. They can't do anything but ticket you.

Prob jealous of your ride.

I JUST play dumb an say I never had a cop tell me that before. "Just make sure you get it on.....take care."

Last edited:
You can just put it on your front windshield...

see that all the time here in so cal, it's very tacky, especially on a luxury car too :lol:

not to mention if you slam on the brakes on the freeway it would probably decapitate you or the passenger :stoneface: :smh:

Here in Texas its illegal not to have a front plate but due to some mistake there is no punishment they can give you.

If you ride dirty they use it as an excuse to check for other stuff :smh:

They will still pull you and ticket you in the windshield in VA.

The worst they can do is ticket you... Some people don't want to just throw money away on tickets they can prevent on something so small...

My plan is to eventually get a motorized license plate for the front.

Get something like this installed?

I have the Altec show n go. Let me tell you the idea is great but the quality is terrible. I have bought 3 within the 2 1/2 years I have had it. It just broke 2 days ago again. Stupid **** too, the screw in the pulley broke off, the wire came off the track, motor burned out. I have to go get another one on Monday. But I look at it like this. Its almost like one ticket per year. lol

Last edited:
Does the cop look like a dummy when you tell him your front plate is on right after he pulls you over with your plate hidden?

Does the cop look like a dummy when you tell him your front plate is on right after he pulls you over with your plate hidden?

Yeah best one was when I got pulled over at the Lincoln Tunnel. Cop was like where is your plate? Im like its there officer. He looks and is like Im sorry its been a long day and he walks away lmaoooo.

Back
Top Bottom