\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lol where do they rent that video game **** out at?

friend's family friend had an absurd collection of supercars he'd rent out in Orlando. pretty much any crazy car you've heard of, it was there (zondas, ccxr's, etc). the one time my friend was at their house, jameer nelson called him trying to rent some car last minute. last I heard he sold ALL the cars though, because he wasn't making enough money off of them. I think you had to buy a membership to join his club for like $30k a year and then you could rent out cars from him for whatever absurd amount on top of that.

anyway, got my vinyl samples in today. going to order a new set either tonight or tomorrow once I get one last good look at all of them in the sun. got my front lip installed today and the guy took off my rear door handles off for free. still don't know how to get them back on though so he said he'd put them back on for me too whenever I finish wrapping this damn car :lol: . I'm gonna give it 100% once I get the new vinyl in. once I do that, i'll decide if I wanna do the beemer too or not.

U will only really be able to rent that car in Monaco, south of France, Italy, London. Predominantly where the Saudis are.

The car is a ticket plus brand new. They are out there but mostly in the cities the Saudis visit.

Last edited:
Nah as much as I like cars I don't think I'd ever drop that kinda paper on one, if I was spending over 1mil on a vehicle it'd be a boat 

Aventador roadster or used Murci roadster

I'm looking for a used aventador roadster for a good price, Murci also

Last edited:
Silver shows lines of a car really well. Easy to maintain an also is a quick mover for sale or trade in color wise.

Haha, ok here is my garage gym, currently have EliteFTS squat rack, Legend Fitness adjustable incline/flat bench, Legend Fitness seated bench, Cybex leg extension, Cybex 20-dumbbell rack, Iron Grip plate set, dumbbell set (5-75lbs.), and Jesco calf raise machine.  So much more I want to add, but need to buy a bigger garage to do it!:

My dream is to one day build a home gym like Marky Mark!:

if this is garbage then my home "setup" of an Olympic bar, 305 (all 45's), cheap flat bench, and a 200lb punching bag is what??? LOL

Last edited:
Nissan just announced pricing for its range of 370Z cars in the 2014 model year.

While much of the model range remains unchanged for 2014, Nissan will drop the price of its 370Z coupe by $3,130. That reduction allows the company to advertise its sport coupe with a starting price under $30,000, although shipping and handling will drive that to $30,780.

That price offers the car with a six-speed manual transmission, while buyers who want an seven-speed automatic will wind up paying $32,080.

It also slots the 370Z beneath the Mustang GT, which costs $31,695 also including delivery. It’s a tough fight for Nissan’s Z car given that it costs as much as something like the Mustang, which offers an additional 88 hp. Until this year, the 370Z was also more expensive.

The “Touring” grade coupe also gets a $2,550 price reduction, but the convertible keeps its price at $42,260 for the base car, which is only offered in an automatic. The manual comes back in with the soft top, but not until the Touring grade for $44,960. The automatic Touring convertible costs $46,260, which is the most expensive model in the line.

Nissan also left the NISMO coupe’s price the same at $43,810. All of the cars are available now at dealers.

Back
Top Bottom