\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I dunno...something about the Charger and Challenger just rubs me the wrong way.  I'm not a huge fan of domestic sports cars to begin with but they're at the bottom of the list:

Corvette>Viper>Camaro>Mustang>Challenger>Charger.

Last edited:
rear 
pimp.gif

front 
sick.gif
 reminds me of a avenger 
sick.gif

The shakers will be an optional package on 8 cyl models and it looks like they may have dropped the SRT moniker, but the 392 is still available in addition to the 5.7.

There were rumors of a s/c model... I wonder if a s/c SRT is in the works ?

Last edited:
The shakers will be an optional package on 8 cyl models and it looks like they may have dropped the SRT moniker, but the 392 is still available in addition to the 5.7.

There were rumors of a s/c model... I wonder if a s/c SRT is in the works ?

the supercharger would be the 6.2 hell cat. not sure if its being announced tomorrow or what but its coming

there will be no supercharged 6.4 for the time being/near future

Sorry in advance for the horrible pic.

Went to toyota to check out the corolla for my girl. Had a clean supra so i had to take a quick peek. We were kinda in a rush and it was crazy so this is the only pic i got.

Supra is overrated
Imo

A lot of the late 90 early 2000 import heavyweights (for lack of a better word) don't live up to the hype i put on them growing up

I went to the track when i was about 17 or 18 and saw a supra with a huge turbo that couldn't hook and spun all the way down the track and ran like a 12.6 Huge waist of money in my eyes.

no it doesnt, looks like a big dodge dart :smh:

maybe i gotta see it in person a few hundred times. i cant go by pics but feelin disappointed right now
Not feeling it either. Not as aggressive looking. Hopefully the current gen's prices drop once these comes out

I like the chally refresh especially the part where the current srt 6.4 HEMI will be available on a non SRT model. SRT model has yet to be announced Personally I like the green

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom