\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:rofl:
Keep the comedy comin guys

Do you think the truth is funny? Why don't you answer the question. Why buy a 20k evolution when you can get something better for they money. Is it the speed, luxury, looks, or preference. So far only only two people have awnsered. I just used a f-body as an example.

roll.gif

Keep the comedy comin guys
Do you think the truth is funny? Why don't you answer the question. Why buy a 20k evolution when you can get something better for they money. Is it the speed, luxury, looks, or preference. So far only only two people have awnsered. I just used a f-body as an example.
truth huh? so because one person thinks a 90s camaro is the best car ever now it's the truth? but sure i'll play. Speed, looks, handling, fun to drive, cheap to modify, easy to make good amounts of power, eats v8s for lunch, AWD, 4 doors more ******, the list goes on and on. satisfied?

and they don't cost 20k 

Looking for a new car stuck between Accord coupe or Nissan Maxima. Both 2000-2003 era

you can do dome thangz to that body accord...

the max?, ehhhh :rolleyes

there will always be a soft part of my heart for HONDA anything.... solid cars with much "trick-ability"

Last edited:
Unless you have retrofitted projectors, please don't run HIDs in regular headlight housings. You're blinding people on the road

yooooooooo...

damn lights look like flood lights of a tank coming down the road... smh.

and UNhonerable mention to the Dodge Charger cats that refuse to buy projectors... you be wildin on these city streets

Should have asked him if it was a public auction or dealer auction. Lots of ridiculous deals at the dealer auctions I've been to. You just need a dealer license or know someone with one to get into them
Wow so i texted the guy and been talking to him. He bought it at the auction after the trust fund herion addict i sold it to got it impounded, he bought it for $3k :x  

but the ACD, ******, Tranfer case, rear diff was all toast. 

i got the notice of the auction since i was the last registered owner but i was in Hawaii so i couldn't go :smh:

Unless you have retrofitted projectors, please don't run HIDs in regular headlight housings. You're blinding people on the road
Havent been in here in a while, only new mods are new torsion bar keys/key crank to level the front end and full Bull bar setup. Running a total of 18,000k HIDs now. (6000k headlights, 6000k bar lights, 6000k fog lights). Bigger tires next(sittin in the garage currently)

word...fools thinkin they're doing thread is that way >>>>>>>>

I don't like the 4th gen Camaros but a Mitsubishi car? That's laughable ....

Although the Evo is probably the best car in their lineup but rather go with a Subaru ...

Last edited:
Should have asked him if it was a public auction or dealer auction. Lots of ridiculous deals at the dealer auctions I've been to. You just need a dealer license or know someone with one to get into them
it was a public auction. Dude got it impounded because he never registered it after i sold it to him. 

i got the notice from the tow yard and could have gone, but i was in Hawaii on the date of the auction

truth huh? so because one person thinks a 90s camaro is the best car ever now it's the truth? but sure i'll play. Speed, looks, handling, fun to drive, cheap to modify, easy to make good amounts of power, eats v8s for lunch, AWD, 4 doors more ******, the list goes on and on. satisfied?

and they don't cost 20k 

What you talking about "play" this ain't no game. It was a simple question. And I don't think that a 90s camaro is the best car ever it just happens to be better out the two. And a semi decent one on Craigslist around the bay is 18 to 25. And if your stop being so darn ignorant you would have seen is that I used a f- body as a example there are plenty more.And all it was a simple question no need to get all butt hurt
^You sound extremely car knowledgeable, tell us more!

Here's my 2013 Dodge Charger with the Blacktop package. Haven't really added any thing myself. I had 8000k HiD in my head and fog lights, wasn't ready for the commitment so I added light covers over all the lights, tint of course. I'm looking to buy some new rims pretty soon. Probably do some black 22s. I had a red racing stripe I been meaning to add on for like a year now but never got around to it lol.

and they don't cost 20k 
What you talking about "play" this ain't no game. It was a simple question. And I don't think that a 90s camaro is the best car ever it just happens to be better out the two. And a semi decent one on Craigslist around the bay is 18 to 25. And if your stop being so darn ignorant you would have seen is that I used a f- body as a example there are plenty more.And all it was a simple question no need to get all butt hurt
lol how am i butthurt?  Everyone else in this thread that doesn't even drive Evos shut down your claim without me even sayin anything.

Don't be sad because literally nobody backed you up

c31088b0728b7a8af186ca4f5460dca23de6b57b54313c739d6edd07c14b98a4.jpg

Here's my 2013 Dodge Charger with the Blacktop package. Haven't really added any thing myself. I had 8000k HiD in my head and fog lights, wasn't ready for the commitment so I added light covers over all the lights, tint of course. I'm looking to buy some new rims pretty soon. Probably do some black 22s. I had a red racing stripe I been meaning to add on for like a year now but never got around to it lol.

Blacktop package?
And is it an rt also?

:lol: you guys still arguing over the EVO vs Camaro ?

You're comparing apples to oranges and looks are completely subjective. Personally I'm not huge a fan of the EVOs looks, but can't argue with its performance potential. Same goes for the Camaro.

I prefer the looks of a late model 4th Gen ws6 over either.
mullet_1.gif
:smokin

How does the tint in front affect the lighting? Still got stock lights on my Lesabre, I was gonna run some some 6k or 8k HIDs (undecided still), but this is the first time I seen the front lights blackened out and I like it lol.

Back
Top Bottom