\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thinking about getting rid of my TL and getting an A5, what are your guys thoughts about the A5? I just love the way it looks but i'm not sure how it compares in terrns of reliability and mechanical issues compared to acuras

Last edited:

Nothing too special, but I love it.

Last edited:

Gotta install the m5 side skirts and front bumper and then get the black wheels installed and then I'm done messing with cars hopefully forever...

Thinking about getting rid of my TL and getting an A5, what are your guys thoughts about the A5? I just love the way it looks but i'm not sure how it compares in terrns of reliability and mechanical issues compared to acuras
What year is your TL?

Here's mines.  I had a Lexus GS before this.  I think someone else in this thread has a black one like mines.

I haven't had any problems yet (Knocks on wood) but it definitely won't be as reliable as an Acura.  I do enjoy driving a lot more than my previous Lexus' and Acuras.  The quattro handles like it's on rails.  And it's definitely a beautiful car.  I get compliments everywhere I go.

:pimp:

love e30's :pimp:

why a turbo tho :frown: thats engine has enough power esp for a car as light as the e30

Last edited:
this car is going to be amazing. a monster at the strip and the track. 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
ford aint playing.

2016 mustang shelby GT350

the mustang heads at SVT Performance.com already crowning it the z28 killer ...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
yes it would. hellcat is for the strip doe and would destroy the z28 in the 1/4.

ford is trying to put a chokehold on both. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
never understood the point of the Z28, isnt the ZL1 the monster camaro? now that is a camaro i can get down with :pimp:

yea z28 is track oriented. zl1 is where its at. 
pimp.gif
 nice balanced package.

that 2016 shelby doe. 
nerd.gif
 rumor is 600 N/A HP. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
never understood the point of the Z28, isnt the ZL1 the monster camaro? now that is a camaro i can get down with :pimp:

ZL1 was made more for the drag strip than the track, although it'd also do nice there. Z/28 is a rich mans collector's item, not to say it won't beat most cars in the track.

yea z28 is track oriented. zl1 is where its at. :pimp:  nice balanced package.

that 2016 shelby doe. :nerd:  rumor is 600 N/A HP. :x

I too would get a ZL1 if I had the choice between the two.

What kind of engine is ford throwing into the Shelby. I highly doubt it's putting that out N/A unless it's got like a 429 under the hood.

ZL1 was made more for the drag strip than the track, although it'd also do nice there. Z/28 is a rich mans collector's item, not to say it won't beat most cars in the track.

The COPO is their strip car/collecters item, the z/28 is their track car and the ZL1 is a comfortable, daily driveable street car/grand tourer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom