\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Haha here it ist. I haven't posted my car on any forums yet but I'll post it up here! Just had some shoots done so here is pics of my car that I recently purchased 2 months ago. Went from VW CC to a 2014 Lexus GS 350 F Sport. It's on RSR Superdowns and ADV.1 ADV005 SL MV2 series 21".

Not to my liking but im sure youve put alot of work into it, rims look good tho

Last edited:
For anyone in Long Island/NYC the 5 borough run is this Sunday. Gunna be a bunch of Gs and a couple of Zs and I'm sure some other infinitis and nissans.

I'm in love with her. Feels good buying the car that you've wanted for a while.

Should have gotten a manual despite what your parents said. Congrats nonetheless

Congrats on the teg even though it's automatic :lol:

nice teg up there too bad its an auto :lol:

my homie recently bought a gsr already converted the front and threw the type r wing on it man i love OEM wings so much :pimp:
Thanks guys, manuals run are a bit pricey in my area and people aren't so willing to get rid of them. I've been reading up (alot) on a possible transmission swap, one guy it took him about a year to gather all the parts.

thoughts about buying a slightly used 2013 or 2014 adui S5, with maybe 20k miles ? I know factory warranty is up at 50k so should i be worried about that? or invest in some kind of extended warranty ?

Yesterday was going to post that i give Rare 2 months before he is in here talking about ****** swaps,  he didn't even make it a day 
laugh.gif

It can be done in a day but ide keep it an automatic as long as it runs good that's all that matters. Plus I don't no ware you live at but in my town a good dohc Honda or acura 5 speed transmission will run you a pretty penny b16, gsr or itr. If you do it don't get a ls transmission you will regret it

Last edited:
So Tesla introduced the 691hp AWD Model S. Y'all think this is a game changer?

I kinda want to lease one.

Last edited:
they're already dominating the electric market.. i see tesla cars on the road almost daily in my area.  if i had a home with a garage, and the money, i'd love a model s.  even the base model that's 60K.  the instant torque, interior, whatnot.  Elon Musk is like rock star status.  how they opened up all their Tesla patents.  PayPal, SpaceX, and Tesla.  that dude is a genius. 

All tesla needs to do is release a cheaper alternative 30k-40k car. I'd be a wrap for most hybrid cars.

that's their end goal I think after the model X SUV.

problem is that they have to release something that beats the leaf, prius plug in, C-MAX Energi etc. in efficiency.

it's still very difficult when a lot of consumers don't have a garage with a charger, hence why it's not a wrap for gas hybrids....ever

that's their end goal I think after the model X SUV.

problem is that they have to release something that beats the leaf, prius plug in, C-MAX Energi etc. in efficiency.

it's still very difficult when a lot of consumers don't have a garage with a charger, hence why it's not a wrap for gas hybrids....ever
Soon they will. A product is coming to market for PHEV owners to easily charge at home way in the suburbs and in apartment/condo complexes.

Back
Top Bottom