\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My first car will be a manual .

Also thanks for the input fellas if I had the chance to cop a w126 after I learned more about cars I'd do it.

Had to get a quick wash earlier today

Don't NOT put rims on it if anything get them wider, if your into that.

How does it ride anyway?

Appreciate it IKnowNuffin.

After putting new shocks on it, it rides really good. Would probably ride even better with some better tires. The old man I bought it from have these Dayton's on it but I plan to get some BFGoodrich tires on front (Mickey thompsons one back) once these wear out.

Only other wheels I may would get are the black GNX/Trans Am 16 inch wheels. I'm undecided though cause I really like the stock GN wheels

Appreciate it IKnowNuffin.

After putting new shocks on it, it rides really good. Would probably ride even better with some better tires. The old man I bought it from have these Dayton's on it but I plan to get some BFGoodrich tires on front (Mickey thompsons one back) once these wear out.

Only other wheels I may would get are the black GNX/Trans Am 16 inch wheels. I'm undecided though cause I really like the stock GN wheels
Do it i think the gnx/trans am rims are the best looking rims for these. Any other rims is a no go

My cousin is on vacation in Laos right now and sent me this picture of his cousin's car this morning.

I can't wait to go there for vacation

Sheesh!!!

So just an update on my visit to the Audi dealership yesterday.  Keep in mind, it was a 2015 Audi A4 Premium package, not the Premium Plus or Prestige for you Audi heads.  When checking out the interior of the car, which was beautiful btw, I asked the salesperson to connect me to the bluetooth and to show me it capabilities.  He called my phone and it worked just as it should.  I then went to play a song from my phone, but the sound only came out of my iPhone speakers.  He told me that the bluetooth for that car did not support bluetooth audio streaming.  I was mind blown.  I told him that was fine and just asked him to pass me the AUX cord so I can still play my music.  He told me that there was no AUX cord for the car.  

TL;DR: Audi A4 Premium base models have Bluetooth ONLY for phone capabilities, but DOES NOT support audio streaming for some reason.  They also do not come with an AUX port or cord.

Apparently, you need the Technology package which has navigation, etc. in order for it to work.

Can you believe that?  Can anyone that's more versed in Audi or just cars in general explain this to me?!

It seems to me you might want to go aftermarket for Bluetooth /aux port

Edit I'm looking at Edmunds and it says there should be an aux port for the premium version

Last edited:
It should have sd card for music, CD player and iPod integration usually in the center armrest. Basically a cord like an aux but an Audi version.

TL;DR: Audi A4 Premium base models have Bluetooth ONLY for phone capabilities, but DOES NOT support audio streaming for some reason.  They also do not come with an AUX port or cord.

Apparently, you need the Technology package which has navigation, etc. in order for it to work.

Can you believe that?  Can anyone that's more versed in Audi or just cars in general explain this to me?!
The same thing happened to me with my A5 and with the M actually. You have to buy an aftermarket Bluetooth device that plays the music through it. One name is Tune2Air and they are on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=tune2air

The sti/evo is looking more and more appealing to me everyday except for the resale values being so redic high I minus whale buy a new one and im really not tryna have that car payment.

The s4/a5 too but man....

After seeing the is350 with the f sport package i see why @retro707 didnt get rid of his for the M

Im gunna drive one Soon. Might hafta splurge...

Back
Top Bottom