\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That last video was amazing. Dude ended up pulling out of the 360 on the freeway and kept going.

U cant be srs fam??

What about that new m4 that spun out a couple months back? :lol:
The driver obviously isnt up to par with how much power he pushing

This was a case of driver having mot enough skill
Right cuz a mid engined car has never spun out? :lol:

Some of yall just :lol:

Reaching b. I said nothing about mid engined cars not breaking loose.

They just tend to hold it together better at launch due factors like better weight distribution.

Of course your point is valid about the driver. But given certain variables it can be MUCH easier to break loose than other times.

Now here's a non-boosted 4 cylinder I could get into, there's definitely no replacement for displacement :D

28.5 liter producing 290 HP. Those pistons must be the size of soccer balls :lol: . Pretty badass for a car that's over 100 years old :smokin

Last edited:
Just bought my first car a week ago. A 16 WRX

This car is loud compared to all the other cars my parents own, takes some getting used to

Nice! I have a 16 STI on the way:pimp:  

I'm late in congratulating you guys. :nthat:

You guys will love it to death.

It won't be here till August maybe September though....
Didn't get any adds, but I did go with the lip spoiler instead of the wing. Debating getting the sport exhaust, but don't know if its worth the additional $1150

I've always been partial to the nameless exhausts, bro. You made a smart move not buying the SPT exhaust.

What's everyone's opinion on RPF1s in terms of wheels? Worth it? :nerd:

-Drew

Last edited:
Ay WCIS

I was on the freeway last night and see a white sti with black rims and windows

My gawd that thang was so damn sekshi

It was so beautfiful

Car definetly grew on me.

The white on black is so nice especially how the headlights look at night

I bought my Si without learning manual, homie at the dealership gave me a quick tutorial, and I drove off the lot. 10 min later I pulled over after stalling 30 times and youtubed it. :lol:

Best advice ive gotten: HOLD it at the clutch point and then give gas, that balancing crap is horse ****. Clutch point should be an inch or two then you can play around with the gas, once you feel some momentum THEN you can start letting the clutch out slowly while balancing the gas.

Lol, the day I bought my wrx, my dad had to drive it home. I spent the day going up and down my driveway and around the block and the car kept stalling. :rofl:

This was two weeks ago

I'm a lot better now. Even a lot better compared to only a few days ago. I feel like pretty soon I can take the car to work. That will be a good test. Moderate traffic. Potential traffic at the bridge. Should be good stuff.

Last edited:
Thinking about trading in my 12' Charger RT Max for a 15 R/T Scat Pack
nerd.gif

Should I do it bros?

Last edited:
I need some help here bros. My car was overheating yesterday and I couldn't get to the bottom of it. I pulled over and the radiator was blowing steam. It also seemed like coolant exploded through the cap. I looked at the radiator fans and there was a ******* rat lodged in one of the blades. :x

I was able to get the rat out of the fan after 20 minutes of struggling. I poured water into the radiator reserve coolant tank in the meantime, since I didn't have any coolant in my car. But that still didn't do the trick. I had to pull over twice on my way home in order for my car to cool down. Once I got home I let my car sit for about 2 hours with the hood open. I went ahead and opened the radiator cap to pour coolant inside but all it did was spit it back out.

Am I doing something wrong? I have an 04 TSX by the way :nerd:

Last edited:
Ur fans might be broken??

Once u get ur fan situation settled maybe flush the system

How many miles u have?

Also check ur pipe connections. U might have a leak that allows coolant to leak thus overheating ur engine.

I need some help here bros. My car was overheating yesterday and I couldn't get to the bottom of it. I pulled over and the radiator was blowing steam. It also seemed like coolant exploded through the cap. I looked at the radiator fans and there was a ******* rat lodged in one of the blades. :x

I was able to get the rat out of the fan after 20 minutes of struggling. I poured water into the radiator reserve coolant tank in the meantime, since I didn't have any coolant in my car. But that still didn't do the trick. I had to pull over twice on my way home in order for my car to cool down. Once I got home I let my car sit for about 2 hours with the hood open. I went ahead and opened the radiator cap to pour coolant inside but all it did was spit it back out.

Am I doing something wrong? I have an 04 TSX by the way :nerd:
Dawg :smh: don't ever take that cap off when the engine is hot again

Back
Top Bottom