\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Best riced out car though?

I want this too :D
I don't think it was too riced out

I remember customizing a Skyline very similar to that in NFS Underground 2

Honestly how do some of these people get their drivers license

Wish America could adopt the laws of Germany.

No speed limits.. But, but.. They make it super hard to get a driver's license. Like it's a million times harder to get one there than in the states.

Or so I hear. Lol

So this just happened...

I have no stop sign and was about to turn left. I see her slowly pulling out in my direction after leaving her stop sign so I stop and lay on the horn but she just keeps coming. It's apparent she wasn't looking in the direction she was heading because she isn't even in her intended lane when she hits me. Fortunately the damage is isolated to the front. Fenders, hood and headlights look fine. Bumper and bumper support are done. Possible damage to the intake cooler & a/c condenser.

Just read this post just now. Like damn. That's straight negligent driving.

No speed limits.. But, but.. They make it super hard to get a driver's license. Like it's a million times harder to get one there than in the states.

Or so I hear. Lol

Incredibly difficult. One person here told me she spent 3000 euros plus an immense amount of time to obtain her license.

Or so I hear. Lol

Incredibly difficult. One person here told me she spent 3000 euros plus an immense amount of time to obtain her license.

Yep.

Had fam from germany visit over the summer and told me to get ur license there is a $3000 fee.

Plus insurance and everything is so expensive

Leave america the way it is fam. We great outchea

what the hell???

at what age are people driving then if its 3racks to get your license????

i got **** to do fam :lol:

There is speed limits in Germany :lol:... There are sections if the Autobahn that do not have a limit... But the vast majority of it is regulated....

saw a 1972 BMW 200 4 speed manual couple days ago. old white lady got out with swag so high, broke the scouter. car was CLEAN.

something bout old ladies and old bmws i saw a old lady in the cleanest e28 a few months ago :lol: looked like it just came off the dam lot

Back
Top Bottom