\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

just put halos on her the other night

Can't see it.
Did you turn your brightness up?

So beautiful :tongue: I'm in a restaurant and parked outside so I feel like uploading my **** lol its a crappy pic. WCIS ain't the only one on here on team rumble...

That's an average of 1 of those cars per year

Pretty common if you ask me. Unless you're in the same area seeing the same car over and over.  that would be an average of 1 car every 3 years :wow:

When it comes down to numbers, there are only 1,000 of them in the world. whether you see all 1,000 of them daily would be a situational thing.
Let's start thinking rationally here.

Having a NTer who owns one of those 22B Launch Edition's should be an honor to the NT community TBH.

:lol: Never change boy.

my buddy and I ran into a couple with a Ferrari FF and a 458 Speciale (#1of499) in our town. 

they had just taken them through the gas station car wash and were drying them with beach towels 
indifferent.gif

cool people though, talked with them a bit

That SL looks newer than '05 unless they swapped on a '09+ from end.

my buddy and I ran into a couple with a Ferrari FF and a 458 Speciale (#1of499) in our town. 

they had just taken them through the gas station car wash and were drying them with beach towels :stoneface:

The lack of paint care is... Wow. At least they were cool.

Last edited:

they had just taken them through the gas station car wash and were drying them with beach towels 
indifferent.gif

The lack of paint care is... Wow. At least they were cool.
update to the story. My buddy realized a couple hours later that after talking with the ferrari couple for 20 minutes, we left with him forgetting to pay for the propane he had gotten.  He called the gas station to tell them and they said they had gone outside as we left, and the Ferrari people payed for the propane for him

Back
Top Bottom