\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Damn a man gets to drive his dream car
pimp.gif

How much are those going for anyway?
i almost didn't want to drive it too. Wanted to save the experience for when i actually get one. But oh well, the car was ******* amazing and he kept egging me on to corner faster 
laugh.gif

You can get the 997 GT3  from 80k on up, but if you want the 997.2 (which is a must IMO) you're paying 105k up to 140k depending on mileage. 

Hoping that the rumors of Porsche bringing manual transmissions back to the GT3 next year are true and will make the value and collectability of the 997.2 GT3 drop a bit.  If that rumor doesn't become true, the values are going to keep going up and that's going to suck (for me at least)

For all of you g35/37 owners how are they treating you? Daily died yesterday and thinking about jumping in an 08 g37 for a daily? Any big problems out there? How has yours treated you?

Went to the Easter car show today
My phone died before I hit the lot but I saw a few things before I got there

Saw a black 930 Porsche there too

And this very very clean 67 impala 327 coupe
It was a dark green-bluish color it sucks I couldn't get a picture of it

it's in mandarin (can autotranslate), but cot damn.

gonna have to hire a driver and ****

Last edited:
How much you put down depends on the finance rate you get and the term. With higher rates and longer terms, the more money you put down the less interest you pay.

On one vehicle I got 0.9 percent for 60 months so I only put $5,000 down. Other vehicle was 2.1 percent over 60 months so I put more money down.

Bought a couple of detailing products, pretty stoked to see how it goes. My car has a lot of little scratches all over from crappy hand washes :x

Going to wash it, clay bar, Polish (have two steps), and wax.
Probably going to take me all day to do this :lol:. Never did this type of washing before, but with wrb it just bothers me seeing it not clean.

Last edited:
Bought a couple of detailing products, pretty stoked to see how it goes. My car has a lot of little scratches all over from crappy hand washes :x

Probably going to take me all day to do this :lol:. Never did this type of washing before, but with wrb it just bothers me seeing it not clean.

I need to do this to my car also. Summer is right around the corner. Got that iron X in there also. :smokin

When I bought my car last year I put down 10k with a 0.9% apr and my payments went down $100.

Last edited:

nelson thoughts on these? they not forged...........but remember I'm not getting anything crazy just a4 or s3

Last edited:
We just brought in something at my work that is pretty crazy, pretty unique, pretty rare.  Pics coming soon

For all of you g35/37 owners how are they treating you? Daily died yesterday and thinking about jumping in an 08 g37 for a daily? Any big problems out there? How has yours treated you?
I've daily mine for the last two years and been okay.

Had to replace a throttle body under warranty when I first got it and had to get the passenger door mechanism fixed (people slamming my door) but been problem free for a year and some.

Don't get the 08 unless your going M/T as the 08 has a 5 speed A/T.

For all of you guys with the nice cars, I have one question, do you guys wear driving gloves? I was on my way to work this morning and this dude in a Mercedes C63 passed me, dude made an effort to make sure that I knew that he had fingerless gloves that matched his car. It was the corniest thing I've ever seen. Like, dude,
indifferent.gif

the worst thing is when birds wanna run a #2 train the day after you washed it :stoneface:

Last edited:

For all of you guys with the nice cars, I have one question, do you guys wear driving gloves? I was on my way to work this morning and this dude in a Mercedes C63 passed me, dude made an effort to make sure that I knew that he had fingerless gloves that matched his car. It was the corniest thing I've ever seen. Like, dude,
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
 Pics  
nthat.gif

I saw a new Camaro the other day. You guys were right about the spoiler. It doesn't look right on it. Very nice car though

All of the new gen Camaros I see this way all have those stripes on them from the hood to the roof to the trunk. if dude got a solid color Camaro, good on him.

roll.gif
 Pics  
nthat.gif
I wish I would've gotten pics, but picture perforated fingerless gloves, bright red(dude's Merc was bright red) and a Mercedes logo embroidered on them. Truly one of the wildest things I've seen whilst motoring. He wasn't even an older dude.

roll.gif
 Pics  
nthat.gif
I wish I would've gotten pics, but picture perforated fingerless gloves, bright red(dude's Merc was bright red) and a Mercedes logo embroidered on them. Truly one of the wildest things I've seen whilst motoring. He wasn't even an older dude.
Ha, just awesome man.  I will admit, if I ever pick up a Supra, first drive will be targa top off + popped collar + driver's gloves, hunting for Ferrari's to challenge:

Back
Top Bottom