\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2016 Porsche 911 R MSRP 185K 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
2016 911 R = lightweight version of 991(1370kg = 3020lbs)/ 500HP/ 0-60 = 3.7sec

One more video, 7 minutes of pure exhaust sounds and amazing aerial drone shots of this beast (looks like a canyon/ desert in so cal or AZ or NV...but the road signs are in km, with euro plates, maybe Spain or Portugal?)

Watching this video, this is pretty much how i dream of driving this car, no other cars around, in a desert canyon, with only the exhaust note in the background.  I'm guessing this R version is stripped down for weight without air con/ radio/ door handles.  I miss my Cayman R
mean.gif

2016 911 R = lightweight version of 991(1370kg = 3020lbs)/ 500HP/ 0-60 = 3.7sec
One more video, 7 minutes of pure exhaust sounds and amazing aerial drone shots of this beast (looks like a canyon/ desert in so cal or AZ or NV...but the road signs are in km, with euro plates, maybe Spain or Portugal?)

Watching this video, this is pretty much how i dream of driving this car, no other cars around, in a desert canyon, with only the exhaust note in the background.  I'm guessing this R version is stripped down for weight without air con/ radio/ door handles.  I miss my Cayman R :smh:

:smh:

Last edited:
Seriously though, who makes better overall cars than Porsche? I recall seeing somewhere that the brand also takes the top spot for the lowest amounts of breakdowns. :nerd:

Seriously though, who makes better overall cars than Porsche? I recall seeing somewhere that the brand also takes the top spot for the lowest amounts of breakdowns. :nerd:

they are numero uno

that is why i love Porsche and...............

“The best brands in all classes”: multiple victories for Audi

Audi has taken first place in the most categories in Auto Bild magazine’s reader survey. The magazine asked a total of 60,250 readers to rate the quality, service, value for money and image of 39 different car brands. Votes were tallied in a total of 13 car classes.

“Rated tops in quality from the small car to the luxury class, from convertibles to SUVs – this survey of readers confirms the high quality of our models yet again,” said Werner Zimmermann, Head of Quality Assurance at AUDI AG. “Audi stands for premium quality, perfect craftsmanship and high reliability. We work on this day in and day out, and this fantastic result proves we are doing it right.”

No other manufacturer racked up more wins than Audi. Audi is the most successful brand in the “Best brands in all classes” reader survey. In the “Quality” category, the brand won in the categories small car, compact car, midsize class, full-size class, luxury class, convertibles up to 50,000 euros, compact SUV and large SUV. In the full-size class, Audi also won first place in the “Design” category.

one day..............and by one day i mean in my 30s

an Audi lover like myself def loves Porsche

makes sense......

http://www.volkswagenag.com/content/vwcorp/content/en/brands_and_products.html

i wish bimmer boys would say something right now :rolleyes

Last edited:
Tracked down a vortech supercharger for an okay price, not sure if I should pull the trigger though :nerd:

Saw a long term review on youtube on it, a lot fitment issues were shown. Weird because I never read anything on this on the forums..

I wouldnt do it. They were the first kit to the market really and everyone who bought it realized they should have waited for a better kit.

I would get a jackson racing, kraftwerks, or edelbrock but im still waiting for 6-12 month reviews on the edelbrock.

Those 911's are fuego :pimp: but its still plenty of italians on the other side id rather have if I had to choose on the spot. Also if im not mistaken someone in here said he only drives his on the weekends (as do many others) so reliability stays intact...by the numbers.idk

I wouldnt do it. They were the first kit to the market really and everyone who bought it realized they should have waited for a better kit.

I would get a jackson racing, kraftwerks, or edelbrock but im still waiting for 6-12 month reviews on the edelbrock.

The reviews definitely made it seem as if it were the first kit, so that's makes sense that it was. I'm not going to pull the trigger, even though it's too late :lol:.

For a midsize "peasant" sedan what you guys think?

Looking into either a used Altima 2.5 or leasing a Mazda6 GT.

Altima's (current gen before the refresh) are cheap, hearing a few minor stories about the CVT especially with the 2.5. I just love the styling and the interior though, can anyone explain a CVT "rubberband" effect?

Mazda6 is gorgeous and the interior is def amazing. Only thing is the power doesnt match the car and it will be a lease, and more expensive probably in the long run.

if i was in da market for a midsize "peasant" sedan id cop da new accord tbh

they just look so nice to me idk much about them to speak on it tho :lol:

i think we have a NTer with a pretty nice gray one :smokin wya papi

Last edited:
Idk why, I like the Altima a lot more than the Accord, styling wise interior and out. The new Accord refresh is super dope but if it were that vs the Mazda 6, the 6 got my heart b.

Idk why, I like the Altima a lot more than the Accord, styling wise interior and out. The new Accord refresh is super dope but if it were that vs the Mazda 6, the 6 got my heart b.

well damb never mind then :lol:

dont you have a civic si or something too?

a quick google search so ignore the stance :lol:
fire tho :smokin

13914928300_2a3e25c652_b.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, dunno what to do with it yet, might actually keep it but looking for a 4 door. Im keeping the rookie stock though, might not even tint it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom