\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ordered a B5 Blue Hellcat Charger. Got it for 2k under MSRP (**** those dealers around the NY Metro Area wanting 10k over). Gave them a deposit and the car will be delivered around the 30th.

So pumped!

Thats how its going to look.

Love the blue :smokin

Are you keeping the jeep?

http://www.desertimportexport.com/vehicle/9338/2003-MERCEDES-BENZ-SL500-78000-MILES-PANORAMIC-ROOF/

always wanted one of these. My bucket list of cars is crazy. I also want a Porsche 928 and a '67 Chevy impala hardtop

for my dream garage in the next few years, I would like a Panamera, range rover and a stingray in the third garage. I'd keep the Lambo/Ferrari at my place downtown.

Ordered a B5 Blue Hellcat Charger. Got it for 2k under MSRP (**** those dealers around the NY Metro Area wanting 10k over). Gave them a deposit and the car will be delivered around the 30th.

So pumped!

Thats how its going to look.
Funny I just watched the episode of head to head where they compared it to the tesla p90d
So sick congrats bro

My dream car is a 911 Turbo, but this is close enough.
very nice...what percent tint is that? Nice neighborhood too, looks like broward

Took some real pictures for the first time since installing the M Performance CF mirror caps and spoiler.

She's come a long way so far 

nice photography man, that house looks huge too :smokin

Car meet looks crazy dope,I wouldn't have brought nothing cool out but I woulda came out if I was close by .

Indeed Nelson the bimmer has came a long way :pimp:

Random ? but what soaps do you guys use to wash your car at home? Trying to avoid hitting up the car wash every few weeks.

I use the meguiars yellow car soap don't know the exact name but it works well for me
Reminds me it's been 3 weeks since I washed it :x

I got a new daily for the next two weeks :pimp:
Mom is going on vacation so she's leaving me her 2011 pathfinder lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom