\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Being that we mostly have high HP sports cars, what radar detectors are you using if any any? That Passport 360 is looking nice.

Most law enforcement uses Laser nowadays anyways. So if you have a radar detector with laser detection in it, it is a waste of time. It always detects it too. Late.

Laser jammers are where its at.

That being said, my vehicles are naked of any laser/radar detection lol

Most law enforcement uses Laser nowadays anyways. So if you have a radar detector with laser detection in it, it is a waste of time. It always detects it too. Late.

Laser jammers are where its at.

That being said, my vehicles are naked of any laser/radar detection lol
Where can i purchase?

Saw a Ford Focus ST out in the wild today with the plate: "NT SUBIE".

I want to say it looked a lot like this:

Test drove the GT350 this weekend... I'm in love fellas!
One of the best, if not the best bang for the buck cars out right now.  I would have to say the value for the price is right up there with the GTR.  I'm going to wait for the eventual depreciation dip in 2-3 years and pick one up in the low 40s.  If you can get anywhere near msrp I would think about pulling the trigger right now, but I think most places want 10K over list.  I haven't seen one bad review on this car.

Yeah... average sale was about $68k+ the one I test drove was $71k.

I mean I loved it though, but for that price? Probably wait for the ZL1.

Anyone know how Shelby named the gt350?
There's that urban legend about him asking someone how far the distance was from his office to the shop and they said "about 350 feet" but I've heard the same thing about the 500 

I guess it's possible they did some renovations and moved the office back 150 feet and just kept rolling with the same thing but  I wouldn't put my money on it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom