\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Close call this morning while rushing to work. I'm better than this

No ones wheels are safe

Been about 6 months with my new wheels haven't curbed them yet.
On another note, my daughter was born yesterday I'm gonna have to start figuring out if I'll need a sedan or if my gf's sentra is enough.

Last edited:
Man he coulda got that rash fixed for like $150 
laugh.gif

I feel you on being impatient though, Ive just accepted the fact that if I choose to DD a car with expensive wheels then they are going to get dinged up.

Last edited:
WENT TO THE KANYE CONCERT DOWNTOWN LAST NIGHT AND WHEN PULLING UP THE VALETS WERE GUSHING OVER THE CAR. MY BOY TOLD ME TO LET THEM PARK IT, I WAS LIKE:

READING ABOVE, I MADE A WISE DECISION.

how was the concert fam travis scott out here crowd surfing :pimp:

cant wait to see him when he comes to LA :pimp:

Got a ding n my side today. So upset. Luckily dent removal is free tmoro arvo do I can fix it and resume my life again -_-

Lol this happened a couple months back. I haven't got around to fixing it. I drive it almost daily so it doesn't even bother me no more.

Man how y'all curbing wheels up?  Never done it in my life, even on my beater cars. *knocks on wood*

Question for y'all. What's the best way to get tree sap off a car? I been tried a few things, and the sap/bug removing liquid stuff doesn't really do it. Any suggestions?

Man how y'all curbing wheels up?  Never done it in my life, even on my beater cars. *knocks on wood*

I've never curbed a wheel while parking, but the other day I smashed into a curb while looking for an apartment. It was dark AF, and I couldn't tell I cut the corner too short (red) and hit the "apex" lol. It smashed hella hard and I thought for sure my splitter and bumper were done. That little corner (in yellow) had a lot of scrapes so at least I wasn't the only one.

Last edited:
I gotta be super careful when i parallel my wheels poke out a lot

Finally got a tow hook plate holder

Now i  need a big intercooler to fill that bottom middle up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom