\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Sick...

What kind of car are they going on?

Thanks, 2017 Subaru STi

Since NT loves M3s

I wonder when Subaru will do an engine refresh. 2020 If I had to guess. Between capabilities nowadays and STI "competition" I think developers have something in the works. But would I keep my current gen that I love? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I'd be nice to have an engine with a little more power and more efficient.

Anyone know the best way to remove overspray? I was thinking compounding and acetone for the windows. My office landlord was painting the roof and all the cars in the parking lot got overspray all over them.

Yea, the best way is to make him pay for it.

I would take it a detailer or body shop, get an estimate, and bring it to him.

Last edited:
Yea good idea, I'm going to try going through the landlord to get my car and my coworkers cars detailed professionally.

Well, here's an update on my experience at Speed Vegas.

I ended up going to Speed Vegas on Friday morning. We ended up choosing Speed Vegas because it had the longest straightway (hence the name i guess). I went with the Huracan for 7 laps, and I had an absolute blast. As far as whether they push you or not due to the accident earlier this year, they definitely push you to go faster, if you're comfortable doing so, and want them too. If it wasn't for the instructor, there's no way I would've pushed the car like I did, simply because I have no track experience, and just didn't believe the car could do the things it was doing cornering wise.

The experience is definitely not cheap, but I would do it again, no hesitation, it was a lot of fun!

Sorry for the terrible photo, but I wasn't going to pay for their photo package. Just got back home from my bachelor party, so I don't have any of the pics my buddies took of the place.

Last edited:
looks cool. how much did 7 laps cost you?
$474. My buddy went with a R8 which was much cheaper, $240 for 7 laps, and he also had a really good time. Although I did lap him :lol: .

My recommendation would be to do the most laps possible, rather then upgrading to a faster car. It was my bachelor party so most of my $474 was covered, which is why I went with the Huracan, but the R8 would've been just as fun. It took about 3 to 4 laps to get somewhat comfortable with both the track, and what the car could potentially do. So doing 5 laps would suck and be too short.

Got a new family ride yesterday! Spent 6 hours at the dealer but finally got it done and walked out with a 2017 Toyota Highlander XLE! 3 miles on that bad boy and pretty much fully loaded.

Last edited:
For being two classes below the platinum limited it's really loaded with a lot of goodies.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new pickups fellas! That highlander looks real good.

That cockpit on the Audi [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Does anyone here have a Plug-in Hybrid? If so any feedback? Wife and I are looking at the 2015 Volt Premium sometime this week. We just discovered that we have EV parking here at our new complex.

The tech in the new Audi's is amazing.  Someone brought a brand new S7 by our shop and that **** blew me away.  Legit google earth map right there in the screen, night vision that detects people/animals on the road at night, sonar, beautiful diamond stitched interior. Very impressive car.

Back
Top Bottom