\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hey guys I want a dsg m140i in blue and was wondering if anyone here owns one? And can tell me anything I need to know. Iv googled and know about my mods but how's the car.

my sister has an m235i for a year now pretty identical cars what you wanna know fam

CURRENTLY IN PAIN. COTA EVENT MAY BE CANCELLED CAUSE OF ALL THE FLOODING GOING ON DOWN HERE. HOPING THAT IT LETS UP SOME BY TUESDAY.

20170827_150518.jpg

Running a base map, but hopefully I can get it on the dyno by the end or the week.

Wow, those are pretty good gains off a tune! I'm assuming the new civic si is turboed then?
Yeah it's turbo now. Honda left a lot of power on the table for this engine I'm guessing since the type r makes 300 hp they didn't want them to be too close and draw sales away from the R. That and they have to keep their reliability reputation. But even stock it's a very fun little car it's less than 3000 pounds and handles really nicely

Sorry to hear about that man, oh well nothing wrong with car getting some new shoes. Are they replacing them back to what you got or giving you money to replace them? If you get money then might be time for quite a few upgrades in the process.

I just got it back FINALLY from the shop on Saturday. My insurance company paid Audi to have the same wheels replaced. I even got them to include wheel locks this time. I only had to come out $500 for my deductible (now lowered it to $250) but I rather be out $500, then 5k.

dacityslanga dacityslanga I'd love to tell you it's all good and it's a blessing it was only material possessions but honestly I completely feel where you're coming from.

Some dude tried to get into my car while I was around the corner and tried to casually walk away like he didn't know what was going on. I ran up to him and was ready to beat *** but I was just so happen to be meeting a friends mom for the first time and she was right behind me :lol:

My eyes roll into the back of my head when people try to steal from me. I don't know what it is. It's definitely my #1 trigger

It really sucked man. All that hard work for some bums to take ya ****.. and it makes the victim pay more in the end. But im back riding this weekend and my how I missed my bae. LOL

s5 sportsback, rs3 or c43? If you had to pick one, which would you guys go with?
S5 Sportsback

A while back I mentioned how much I loved the light strip on the back of AWD Carreras and now it's looking to be a feature on their entire lineup :nthat:

Recently picked up a 97 Acura integra as a bucket to just get me to point A and B, now my only concern is apparently these cars are hot on the streets because people like to fix them up and race them or for car shows so I'm trying to think of the best ways to protect my car from being stolen. As of right now I'm only using a club for the steering wheel but I kno how easy it is to cut the steering wheel and pop the club off. What are most of you using? Kill switch or LoJack?

250caddy 250caddy

Nice glad you got the trinity! Its a wonderful product! Who are you having do the tune? Johan?
Thanks man, I'm having fun with it so far. I need to find a spot to try a 1/8 or 1/4 mile run now. Thinking Johan, but I've heard good things about Jersey Boy too.

Nice daily man, that's a hell of a beater :lol:

Thanks man, I'm having fun with it so far. I need to find a spot to try a 1/8 or 1/4 mile run now. Thinking Johan, but I've heard good things about Jersey Boy too.

Nice daily man, that's a hell of a beater :lol:

You cannot go wrong with either guy. I had Johans tune and was satisfied with it.

Yea I didnt expect to buy something bc like I said I was looking for a cheap lease but they wanted to clear that bc it was a leftover 16. Couldnt pass it up.

Have any of you guys tried to get an insurance company to pay for a "premium" or "luxury" rental car?

Last edited:
Did a type r inspired pinstripe on the front just to add some accents to it

Attachments

• IMG_0332.JPG
    IMG_0332.JPG
    358.1 KB · Views: 55
My car heads what do y'all think 2018 A5 sportback Quattro or 2017 530i xDrive? Im torn between the 2. Smh

Back
Top Bottom