\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Do whatever y'all wanna do when you're looking :lol: Know what you're buying,know what your needs are and make an informed decision. Ask the thread when it comes up at the dealer and you might be enlightened one way or the other

Juicin’

0A7EB215-A097-4C7B-B852-3B00E77A911B.jpeg

I cant get down with Electric cars. If i cant hear the roaring ls cracking/popping and cant smell it then i dont want it plain and simple.

^I know what you mean. I drove my brother’s Tesla S the other day, it’s basically the fastest car in the streets, but it doesn’t make any noise. I need that motor noise. :lol:

On the topic of motor noise and crackling/popping, am I the only person who thinks a lot of these new cars sound absolutely terrible with their ECU-enhanced exhausts backfiring? I was at a stop light with a guy in a 440i and he was revving at me and it sounded like gunshots were going off. The car was obviously modded, but it sounded dreadful. Same goes for Huracans/F-Type SVRs/etc. Obviously they're popular but I think they sound terrible.

On the topic of motor noise and crackling/popping, am I the only person who thinks a lot of these new cars sound absolutely terrible with their ECU-enhanced exhausts backfiring? I was at a stop light with a guy in a 440i and he was revving at me and it sounded like gunshots were going off. The car was obviously modded, but it sounded dreadful. Same goes for Huracans/F-Type SVRs/etc. Obviously they're popular but I think they sound terrible.
$$$$ coming out the tailpipes

How does the 5-Series compare to the Panamera?

Panamera is the best 4 door in its class by far (if you love the styling). I love the 5, great tech for the price as well as gas savings, but the MSRP is around half. I think as time has gone by, 5series/E Class has become the 7/S-class tech-wise. The S and 7 have gone up to the bentley/RR level. If situations were different and my commute was shorter, I don’t know if I’d have ever copped it--but i'm really glad I did. Especially now that i've racked up about 1000 miles. The 5 series just gives you so much utility all around compared to the Panamera. The monthly payment is reasonably low, especially compared to my other cars--and i still feel just as good driving it.

Panamera so boss though, I hate to see it sitting. Only problem with it is that all my friends always picked me to drive them around.

i love that ****

one of the few things i like about fiat

if it dont crackle with out a crackle tune it shouldnt crackle imo

cars like the f type with the stock crackles tho :pimp:

i know the m235i has a stock crackle too sounds good when you figure out how to control it

ITS ALL ABOUT THE CRACKLE. THE GT350 CRACKLES LIKE CRAZY IN STOCK FORM AND EVEN MORE WITH MY CATBACK AND OFF ROAD MIDPIPES. SOUNDS AMAZING.

I love the *POP* noise with the stis/wrxs.

Looking to lease a new car for wifey....shes eyeing the crvs or an accord. Honestly All that matters to me is to keep the insurance the same so those should be okay, i hope.

A note for rims and tires??
You playing yourself.

While I would normally agree, if what Ninja said is true then that is actually not the worst deal in the world.

For example, a few years ago I was at my local Rolex AD and they offered 0% interest for 2 years and they split up payments into like $280 a month so you paid it off within the 2 years, I know a lot of people would disagree but I say if you're going to loan me money for free and I have the income to match it and get that kind of time to pay it off? No brainer for me.

While I would normally agree, if what Ninja said is true then that is actually not the worst deal in the world.

For example, a few years ago I was at my local Rolex AD and they offered 0% interest for 2 years and they split up payments into like $280 a month so you paid it off within the 2 years, I know a lot of people would disagree but I say if you're going to loan me money for free and I have the income to match it and get that kind of time to pay it off? No brainer for me.

exactly.

Back
Top Bottom