\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Project cars are expensive as hell and time consuming. If your not ready for alot of breakdowns and arent knowledgable in fabrication and are mechanically inclined I'd buy one already running and driving.

Ehat kind of car? I personally wouldn't spend more than 2500 on a wrap. Anymore and im going paint

2015 g37 coupe

Project cars are expensive as hell and time consuming. If your not ready for alot of breakdowns and arent knowledgable in fabrication and are mechanically inclined I'd buy one already running and driving.

Ehat kind of car? I personally wouldn't spend more than 2500 on a wrap. Anymore and im going paint
Im planning on doing everything myself hence the tight budget

yeah i plan too
was gonna bring the scat anyway
how u ridin??? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
IMG_2250(1).jpg
I daily a tbss baby cam bolt ons alot of suspension goodies and have a 102 FAST intake to throw in it whenever I have time.
I also have a chp foxbody and a Camaro. Planning to throw in a forged Texas speed block with a lsa blower in the foxbody. Looking for big power :wink:

IMG_2250(1).jpg
I daily a tbss baby cam bolt ons alot of suspension goodies and have a 102 FAST intake to throw in it whenever I have time.
I also have a chp foxbody and a Camaro. Planning to throw in a forged Texas speed block with a lsa blower in the foxbody. Looking for big power :wink:
:lol: you’re gonna race a boat in a yacht?
Unless you’re boosted idk about keeping up with the hellkitty and I don’t even think they’re that fast for the money

:lol: you’re gonna race a boat in a yacht?
Unless you’re boosted idk about keeping up with the hellkitty and I don’t even think they’re that fast for the money
Nah bro it's just my daily. The Notchback is the car that I'm focused on as of this moment. Looking for at least 800 to wheels in a 2700-3000 pound car.

Back
Top Bottom